Chapter 8)Some Fun, Some Secrets

Shubman and Meera got a bit busy for the next 2-3 days due to work stuff. Shubman has to travel a lot because of his ad shoot while Meera got busy for organising a big event in Jio Drive Mall. But even between their hectic schedules they never missed a chance to video call each other. As the contract stated that they have to maintain a platonic relationship outside the bedroom so they never crossed that line. They stayed like normal friends when they were outside the bedroom.

As Shubman finally returned after his shoot, the entire ICT decided to have a reunion which also included Meera and her friends Divya and Garima, as the girls were also friends with the entire ICT.

Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma the chaotic duo planned a beach party at Alibaug. They sent a message in the ICT group for the same and informed everyone to reach Alibaug Beach at 8 pm on Saturday. Everyone got busy in deciding their outfits. While Meera and Shubman faces lit up with excitement after reading the text as they will get to meet each other again after such a hectic schedule.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AT THE BEACH PARTY
SHUBMAN's OUTFIT:-

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AT THE BEACH PARTYSHUBMAN's OUTFIT:-

MEERA's OUTFIT:-

Shubman:-Hey Meera! Looking sexy i must say

Shubman:-Hey Meera! Looking sexy i must say. (He said in her ears standing behind her)

Meera:-Shubman pls don't start here.

Shubman:-What?

Meera:-Shubman we have to maintain some distance when we r around people.

Shubman:-Don't worry no one will ever know about us we don't have to act like strangers.

Meera:-Jis hisaab se tu chipak raha h na usse sabko pata chl jayega.

Shubman:-Or u just can't control your hormones when i am near u.😏

Meera:-Oh pls apne aap ko zyada bhav mt de
😒

Shubman:-Oh accha bhav mt du uss raat toh bada Daddy i need u oh pls don't stop, oh daddy harder.😏

Meera:-Shubman pls just keep quiet. 😠