Chapter 9)Secret Room

As the entire ICT returned back from their Alibaug Beach Party, Ishan tried to confront Shubman and Meera for their antics many times but they didn't said much which made Ishan irritated and he finally gave up questioning them.

One day Meera was hanging out at Shubman's place as they finally got some time together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shubman:-Yaar Meera shukar h iss Ishan ka muh band hua varna yeh toh picche hi pad gya tha.

Meera:-And who is the one to blame for all this? Maine tuje kaha tha party mein to please maintain some distance par nahi. Tera bas chale toh you would have hooked up with me in front of everyone😠

Shubman:-Waise not a bad idea😉

Meera:-Shut Up Shubman😠

Shubman:-Acha sorry.

Meera:-Tere ache sorry ka main kya karun. Yeh toh shukr h ki kisi aur ne hume notice nhi kiya warna it would be the end.

Shubman:-Yaar teri overthinking krne ki aadat jati nhi h kya?

Meera:-Once u start overthinking in life there's no turning back.

Shubman:-Ok ok meri overthinker friend u just sit here i will bring a glass of lemonade for u.

Meera:-Thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Shubman went inside the kitchen to prepare the lemonade, Meera was getting bored sitting alone on the couch, so she started to roam around Shubman's house. Shubman's house hold a special place in her heart as they always celebrated their small and big achievements in his house. Every corner of this house has a memory to it. She still remember the day when Shubman bought this house, he was jumping around like a little kid as it was always his dream to have a sea-facing apartment in Bandra. As she was roaming around his house her gaze shifted on to this one door which was locked from outside. She always asked Shubman that what's behind this door but he always ignored or refused to answer, but today Meera has decided to see what's actually behind this door that he keeps hiding it from her.

She tried to open it multiple times by using different keys from the key holder but it didn't open. As Shubman was done preparing the lemonade he went outside to give it to Meera but she was not there on the couch. He looked around his house and found her near his secret room which made him angry.

WTF is she doing there, i told her to never go near that room, he thought to himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shubman:-Meera(he shouted)

Meera:-Oh sorry Shubman (she said her voice breaking)

Shubman:-I told u to never come near this room.

Meera:-Yeah but Shub..

Shubman:-What but Meera?

Meera:-Shubman what's behind this door i want to know, u always kept it hidden from me aaj toh bata de.

Shubman:-Huh, u really wanna know😏 because what u r going to see u might not like it.

Meera:-U r sounding like there's some graveyard behind this door.

Shubman:-Well let's say it's not less than a graveyard.

Meera:-Shubman come on yaar don't keep me in suspense now pls open it.

Shubman:-Ohk u stay here i m coming back in a minute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He went inside his bedroom and took the key for that door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meera:-U have a key holder outside so why u went inside your bedroom to get this key?

Shubman:-I don't keep the keys for this room openly on the key holder. I keep it in a secret place inside my bedroom.

Meera:-Ohk(weird expression on her face)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After taking a deep breath he finally opened the
door, as Meera walks inside it her eyes widened with surprise. It was a Red Room.
It was all coloured in red and black. She was shocked after seeing all this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shubman:-Like what u see huh Meera😏

Meera:-Shubman what the hell is all this? I never thought you might be in all this stuff.

Shubman:-Meera like i always say life is full of surprises.

Meera:-Well this surprise is just shocking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Meera explored the red room even more her gaze shifted on to a slab where all the sex toys were kept like-vibrators, floggers, handcuffs, chains, blindfolds, wax.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meera:-Shubman what the hell is all this?

Shubman:-Yeah i know Meera this all might be a bit weird for u to take in but this is one aspect of my life that i have never shared with anyone.

Meera:-Weird is an understatement Shubman, oh god u r a sadist.

Shubman:-I know.

Meera:-Can i ask u something?

Shubman:-Yeah.

Meera:-Did you ever thought about bringing me here in the red room and....?

Shubman:-Maybe, maybe not😉

Meera:-What maybe, maybe not Shubman give me a proper answer?

Shubman:-It depends Meera if u do something that i feel which is against me or triggering to me then i might need to punish u.

Meera:-Punish me means with all these stuff(she said pointing towards the sex toys)?

Shubman:Yeah (his voice low and deep)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Meera returned back to her home her mind didn't got over from the red room revelation. She can't believe that Shubman her best friend since childhood can be interested in all this stuff. Even for a second she doubted on her decision to be in a fwb pact with him. But she somehow ignored all these thoughts by staying busy in some other work stuff. But she somehow sensed the future well say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys
How did you liked the chapter?
Pls leave your comments and suggestions as well.
I will try to update the next part as soon as possible!

Your Author
Harleen🩷
————————————————————————