Chapter 17)Encountering The Past

As the party got over Shubman went to Meera to ask her out for a coffee date.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shubman:-Hey Meera.

Meera:-Hey Shubman.

Shubman:-Meera i wanted to talk to u about something.

Meera:-Yea ofcourse.

Shubman:-Not here, can we meet at the coffee house tomorrow? So we can peacefully talk about it.

Meera:-Ok as u wish.

Shubman:-So tomorrow 5pm at Starbucks?

Meera:-Yea for sure.

Shubman:-Btw great dancer.(he says winking at her)

Meera:-No i am terrible dancer. I don't know how i was able to dance on the stage with u.

Shubman:-Well let's just say that's my effect on u.😉

Meera:-Stop teasing me yaar.

Shubman:-Ok ok. Should i drop u to home. It's quite late.

Meera:-Oh thank u Shubman, but i have got my car so i guess i will go by myself.

Shubman:-Ok but be careful and once u reach home pls call or at least text me.

Meera:-Ok.

Shubman:-Bye Meera. Can't wait for be tomorrow.

Meera:-Me too. Bye Shubi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Shubman saw Meera go away from her, his heart filled with sadness because he wanted to spend more time with her. After a long debate with himself he finally came on a conclusion that he has fallen in love with Meera. Yes he has fallen in love with her best friend. He doesn't even care about what the contract says now to not fall in love with ur fwb partner but it doesn't matter to him, all he can think about is Meera.

As Meera reached home she quickly took out her phone and texted Shubman that she has safely reached her home. Meera was very excited about the meeting tomorrow with him. She has decided to confess her feelings for him. She can't deny the fact that she has fallen in love with him. She was giggling like a little girl about thinking about him. She has been in love before with her ex but this time it feels so different it feels nice to her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Meera was getting ready the next day to meet Shubman, her heart was filled with excitement and nervousness as well. It felt like thousand butterflies in her stomach. She wore a pretty flowy summer dress and did minimal glowy makeup.
She reached Starbucks at 5 pm. But Shubman was nowhere to be found. She thought she will settle down and wait for him. As she was going through her phone a voice came from behind, she turned back and was shocked after looking the person standing in front of him. It was her ex Uday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uday:-Hey Meera.

Meera:-Hi Uday. What r u doing here?

Uday:-Just came here to have a good cup of coffee. And what bout you?

Meera:-I came here to hangout with my friend Shubman.

Uday:-Oh so where is he?

Meera:-He is a bit late.

Uday:-Ohk. Well it's nice to see u again after such a long time.

Meera:-Hmm.

Uday:-So Meera how's life going on?

Meera:-Great.

Uday:-Any boyfriend?

Meera:-Why should i tell u?

Uday:-Ahh i see still upset with me. Meera i thought u have forgiven me.

Meera:-Uday i can never forgive you for what u did.

Uday:-Meera u r literally a kid. It's not really a big deal.

Meera:-Not a big deal Uday, how can u say that. U treated me like a slut. U just used me.

Uday:-And what u did?

Meera:-What?

Uday:-U were always busy in your work. Never gave me time. Tumhare liye sirf tumhara career matter krta tha. U never cared about me.

Meera:-Uday i did everything for us. Ki hum dono ka future better ho sake. In fact as a boyfriend tumhara farz tha to support me in my work, not to complain about it.

Uday:-Aisa attitude rakhogi toh main kya koi bhi tumhare saath relationship mein nahi aana chahega.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shubman got a bit late due to a sudden meeting with his teammates and coach at the bcci office. He decided to buy Meera her favourite flowers white lilies. As he reached the coffeehouse he saw Uday sitting with Meera. He got really angry after seeing both of them together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shubman:-WTF r u doing here Uday?

Meera:-Shubman pls calm down.

Shubman:-Meera i am not talking to u.(he said harshly)

Uday:-Well i was just giving company to ur friend.

Shubman:-Shut up and leave from here.

Uday:-Woah woah Shubman why so angry. Friend hi toh h teri ki kuch aur baat h.

Shubman:-Stfu u dog and get lost from here.(he says grabbing his collar). And don't u ever come near to Meera.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uday gives both Meera and Shubman a death glare and leaves from there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meera:-Shubman what happened to u are u okay?

Shubman:-No i am not okay. Meera i have told u before as well that i don't like any other guy to be near u.

Meera:-Shubman he came by himself here i didn't invited him.

Shubman:-Doesn't matter u could have stopped him from sitting here.

Meera:-Shubman why r u shouting at me. If he came and sat in front of me it doesn't change anything. I am not going to be his girlfriend. I am....

Shubman:-What i am Meera?

Meera:-I am yours Shubman. And whatever happens this is never gonna change.

Shubman:-Well in that case Meera i should really show u to whom u belong to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys
How did you liked the chapter.
Pls leave your comments and suggestions as well.
Well next update is 🌚💀
I will try to update the next chapter as soon as possible!

Your Author
Harleen❤️
————————————————————————