Chapter 15)Love, Lies and Boys

After getting out of the airport, Meera reaches her home. Her mind filled with stress regarding all the things she has been going through with Shubman.

MEERA TO HERSELF:-
Oh god i am such an idiot. I shouldn't have brought up all that liking each other stuff. For Shubman it's all just a pact, he can never like someone especially after what all he has gone through with Annayat. But Meera why is it affecting u. It's also just a pact for me, it's just physical nothing else then why. 24 hours i am just thinking about him when i have other things to think about. Oh god do i love him?
No no no Meera how can you love him. He is your friend, well a friend with whom i sleep with. But i can't fall for him. The contract clearly stated that we cannot fall in love with each other. Oh god Meera stop thinking about him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day Meera decides to go to office because she took a break from work for a while and she may get to spend time with her girlies.

MEERA's OUTFIT:-

AT THE OFFICE:-Meera just got done with a meeting with her client for a new brand opening event in Bandra

AT THE OFFICE:-
Meera just got done with a meeting with her client for a new brand opening event in Bandra. Her friends Divya and Garima noticed some changes in Meera's behaviour today, so they decided to confront her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meera:-Hey Guys what do u have got for lunch today?

Divya:-Meera we both want to talk to u.

Meera:-What happened?

Garima:-Meera is everything ok? U seem a bit different today.

Meera:-Ya guys i am fine.

Divya:-Meera we both know you from childhood. Whenever u r upset we can sense that.

Meera:-Guys nothing happened it's just that i am tired from all the travelling u know. Nothing serious.

Garima:-R u sure Meera that everything's fine?

Meera:-Yes guys everything's fine. I am completely ok.

Divya:-Ok if u say so but if there's any problem u can share with us. Ok?

Meera:-Thanks guys u r the best.

Meera lied to her friends about being fine but she was not at all fine. Her mind is filled with stress. She really want to discuss everything but can't. She doesn't want to get embarrassed in front of her friends. So she decided to stay quiet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Garima:-Hey hey hey what's that? (She said pointing towards Meera's neck)

Meera:-What?(she took out a mini mirror from her bag)

Divya:-It's a hickey.

Garima:-Who gave u this hickey?

Divya:-Don't tell me that u r back with ur ex Uday?

Meera:-No.

Garima:-Then how did u got this?

Meera:-Well it was ok one night stand.

Divya:-Woah Woah woah. Behen tu kabse in cheezo mein pad gyi.

Meera:-Well everyone has their needs.

Garima:-I know but this is quite unlike you.

Divya:-Btw who was it?

Meera:-I don't know.

Garima:-What. U don't know his name.

Meera:-Bro it was just some guy i bumped in a club.

Divya:-Tera sahi h randomly logon ke saath parties mein hook up kr rhi h.

Meera:-Accha party se yaad aaya what was happening between you both and Abhishek and Ishan at the Alibaug beach party?🤨

Garima:-Nothing(she said nervously).

Meera:-Don't try to be over smart ok. It was quite evident that day how u guys were looking at each other, dancing romantically and everything.

Divya:-Yaar ok i am dating Abhishek and Garima is dating Ishan.

Meera:-Woah baat itni aage pahonch gyi dating and all huh😏.

Garima:-Yaar what to do Ishan is just so amazing and hysterically funny.

Divya:-Abhishek is so charming and just so interesting to talk with.

Garima & Divya:-And u know what Meera we all r going on a double date tonight.

Meera:-Oh ho raha nhi jata tadap hi aisi h.

Garima:-Behen hamari baatein chod yeh bata tere woh Shubman ka kya haal h?

Meera:-What mera Shubman. Maine usse adopt nhi kra hua h.😒

Divya:-Nhi nhi waise hi pooch rhe h uska bhi abhi kuch time pehle break up hoke hata h na?

Meera:-Hmm.

Garima:-Waise u know what Meera i don't know how to say this but i guess Shubman likes u.

Meera:-No.

Divya:-Meera dekh tu jitna marzi deny kr le but i personally also thinks Garima is right. Shubman has a soft spot for you.

Meera:-Guys pls kuch bhi mt bolte jao he don't love me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys
How did you liked the chapter?
Pls leave your comments and suggestions as well.
I will try to update the next chapter as soon as possible!

Your Author
Harleen❤️
————————————————————————