Chapter 13)Territorial*

TW⚠️🔞
(i)Daddy Kink
(ii)Angry Sex
YOU GUYS CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE! BUT I KNOW YOU GUYS WON'T SO ENJOY🌚💀
——————————————————————————
As Meera ran towards the main door to open it, she saw Shubman standing, his face looks very angry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meera:-Hey Shubman, what r u doing here this late? What do u want?

Shubman:-What do i want?(his voice dangerous yet sexy at the same time)

Shubman:-I want u.

Meera:-Huh??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shubman enters inside Meera's house, shutting the main door, he pulls Meera by her arm aggressively and takes her into her room, locks the door and pinned her against the wall. Shubman came really close to Meera, his breath falling on her face, sending shivers down Meera's spine. She was unable to say anything. She looked into his eyes nervously.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shubman:-How dare u Meera? How dare you to think about getting married? Huh.

Meera:-Shubman i don't want to get married it was my parents who forced me to meet the guy.

Shubman:-You could have told them that you don't want to get married.

Meera:-Shubman i swear to god i told them the same thing but they said at least meet him once. But it doesn't matter now i rejected him.

Shubman:-And what's with this dress?

Meera:-What dress it's a saree Shubman.

Shubman:-Well i really don't see a difference between this and a bikini. It's not at all covering your body, your cleavage is quite exposed.

Meera:-Well Shub....

Shubman:-I don't know you have noticed this or not but that guy Rajveer was looking at your cleavage like some predator. And i don't like any other man seeing you this way.

Meera:-Why Shubman?

Shubman:-Why? Because u r mine, understand u r fucking mine. Your body and your soul belongs to me. And u r allowed to wear such revealing clothes only in front of me. I don't like any other guy seeing u in such clothes. U r mine Meera, mine to touch, mine to kiss, mine to fuck. Say it that u r mine. (He ordered in a very dangerous tone)

Meera:-I am yours Shubman.

Shubman:-Who do you belong to?

Meera:-To you Shubman. (Shubman smirked at her answer)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shubman harshly pulled Meera and literally threw on the bed, hovering over her. Shubman took off her saree leaving her only in bra and panties. Shubman got up and took off his shirt and jeans.

He harshly started to kiss Meera, she wasn't able to match up with his speed of kissing. He bit her lower lip earning a sinful moan from her. He started to kiss her neck harshly living painful hickeys. It wasn't new for Meera after all she had sex with him before but today it felt so different. He undid the hook of her bra making her breasts visible to him. He took his hand started to squeeze her left breast.

What r u doing Shub...She said panting heavily.
Babygirl it's daddy for u....He said in a heavy tone.

While squeezing the left breast he latched his mouth on her right nipple, biting her nipple.
Ahh Daddy... she moaned.

U like that huh...Shubman said while smirking at her.
Yes daddy ahh don't stop.

He swirled his tongue on her breast, while his hand went down to her panties. Shubman sensed how wet she is.
So wet for me huh babygirl...
Daddy pls i need u...

He took off her panties and inserted one finger inside her.
Fuck u r so tight....

Daddy ahh...
He increased his pace while inserting another two fingers inside her.
Oh God Daddy i can't
Shubman's other hand roam around her thighs and suddenly he smacked her thighs. Meera was shocked by this act of him.
Daddy what r u doing...
I am punishing u babygirl. Punishing you for what u did today.

Ahh daddy i am about to cum...she said
Hold it babygirl...
No daddy can't it's...she wasn't able to complete her sentence due to so much stimulation.

While Shubman's fingers were still inside her, he latched his mouth on Meera's clit.
Ahh da daddy pls stop it's too much....

Shubman pinched Meera's clit causing her to flinch in pain.
It was getting too much for her after a few minutes her body gave up and she cum all over his mouth.
Shubman drank all of her juices.
Shubman starts to rub her folds and gave her core a quick smack.
Ahh daddy...

Babygirl i told u control but u didn't... he said in dangerous tone.
While i guess u need to be punished even more.

On your fours babygirl... he said
Meera got on all her fours. She could feel his erected bulge on her ass. Shubman took off his underwear standing completely naked. He caressed her ass and gave it a sweet kiss.
To surprise her he spanked her ass.
Ahh daddy... she moaned sensually.
U like that babygirl...
Yes daddy pls don't stop..
Shubman kept spanking her ass till the time it turned all red.

Shubman took out a condom from the side drawer, and tore it putting it on his shaft. He adjusted his length to her opening and thrusted inside her in one go. Meera moaned in pain.
Ahhhhhh uhhhhhh Daddy....she moaned loudly.

U like that babygirl...
Ahh yes daddy pls harder....
He started to thrust roughly. He grabbed her hair and pulled it back.
Hair pulling is sexy she thought.

I like that daddy...
Oh u like it huh, u like getting punished by daddy.
Ahh Daddy pls faster.
Tell me babygirl who do u belong to...?
Ahh daddy I'm ahh pls
Pls what babygirl?
Daddy i ii
What I?
Daddy i am yours...
He smirked at her submission.
Yes babygirl u r mine... (he said dangerously)

Daddy i am about to cum...
Hold it..
Such a kinky man, she thought.
She doesn't have any other option but to hold. He grabbed her breast from behind and squeezed it.
His fingers travelled down to her clit and started to rub it while he kept thrusting hard from behind.
Daddy it's too muchhhh i can't pls..
Ok babygirl cum release for ur daddy...
He flipped her and she came all over and starts to lick all her juices. He came up to her face kissing her gently making her taste her own cum.
U taste so sweet babygirl.
She blushed at her comment.

Wanna sleep? He asked.
Yes.. she said softly.
Ok i will be back in a minute.
He came back after a few minutes with a hot towel and started to cleanse her private area.

Shub what r u doing??
Meera it's important. And let me do what i want to.
Meera smiled at the way he was caring her.
Shubman came beside Meera and gently kissed her forehead.
Meera hugged Shubman and both drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys
How did u liked the chapter?
Leave your comments and suggestions as well.
Oh god such a kinky chapter💀
I will try to update the next chapter as soon as possible!

Your Author
Harleen❤️
————————————————————————