Chapter 11)Irresistible*

TW⚠️🔞
(i)Daddy Kink
(ii)Overstimulation
(iii)Orgasm Control
YOU GUYS CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE! BUT I KNOW YOU GUYS WON'T SO ENJOY🌚💀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Shubman pulled Meera towards himself, he kissed her harshly as if his life depends on it. Meera responded the kiss with same force. After a good 10 minutes of kissing they pulled away each other as they both were out of breath.

Are u ok Meera?-Shubman asked.
Yes, she replied.
Well i must say u r looking like goddess of seduction in this lingerie. He said winking at her.

She starts to kiss his abs and tattoo. Ahh babygirl, i like whatever u r doing to me.
Really Daddy well then i guess u will like this even more, she throws him on the bed and hovers over him. Shubman was surprised by this sudden action.
She starts to kiss him.
Well so desperate for Daddy huh?-Shubman said while smirking.
Yes Daddy-she replied.

In a sudden motion, Shubman hovered over her. He started to place wet kisses on her neck. His hands reached the knot of her bra and removed it. He started to suck her breasts earning a soft moan from her. While he was kissing her breasts his hands reached down to her panties. She was already getting wet down there.

So wet for me already babygirl, he said making her blush. He started to place kisses on her stomach while his hands playing with her breasts.
Meera's body was on fire. In that moment of desire, she completely submitted herself to Shubman. She loved whatever he was doing to her.

Shubman removed Meera's panties and now she was completely naked in front of him. Shubman started to kiss her inner thighs making her moan loudly- oh god daddy please.
Please what babygirl, his voice hinting a sense of dominance.
Daddy i need u, she said.

Babygirl first tell me who do you belong, he asked while inserting one finger inside her.
Meera felt a knot building inside her stomach, she wasn't able to speak properly.
Daddy please, don't stop-she said.
I don't have any intention to stop babygirl but tell who do you belong to, he asked in a dangerous yet sexy tone.

Daddy aah, the room was filled with her moans.
Shubman inserted another finger inside and curled it.
Meera was close to her orgasm.
Tell babygirl who do you belong to, he asked.
I am yours da daddy, she said panting heavily.
Shubman smirked at her answer.

Daddy i am close, she said.
Hold it babygirl, he commanded.
No daddy i can't it's just too much, she begged but he didn't care.
I said hold it or else be ready to face the consequences.
She doesn't have any option but to hold it.

Shubman attached his lips to her clit licking it, as she was near her orgasm.
Daddy please let me cum, she begged but it didn't affect him.
He continuously commanded her to control her cum.
He started to move his fingers in a more fast pace.

Daddy please i beg u please let me cum, she almost cried.
Ok babygirl go for it cum for ur daddy, she released straight on his fingers.
He licked his one finger tasting her cum, oh babygirl your cum is so sweet like honey, she blushed at her remark.

She took his one finger and tasted her own cum.
I like that babygirl, he winked at her.

He came up to her face and started to kiss her neck leaving painful hickeys all over her neck and breasts. Her neck and breast was covered with red hickeys.
He flipped her facing her back. He started to kiss her shoulder and went down to kiss her lower back.
Every kiss of him sending shivers down her spine.

He lifted her a little and spanked her.
Ahh Daddy, she said.
You like that, you like daddy spanking u like this.
Uhm yes daddy, she said in a seductive tone.

He continued to spank her ass. After he was done spanking, he flipped her and threw the towel he was wearing around his pelvic area. Her eyes widened after seeing his erected length.
Like what u see huh babygirl, he said smirking at her.
She shifted her gaze from his length as she realised she was continuously looking at it.
It's all for u babygirl stare as much as u want, he said winking at her.
Please daddy don't tease me, she said while blushing.

He took out a pack of condom from the side drawer and wore it on his length.
He adjusted himself, his tip was touching her clit.
Meera was panting heavily, Shubman noticed her uneasiness and consoled her.
Don't worry babygirl if u feel it's too much for u just say your safeword 'boundary'.
Yeah daddy, she said.

Just take a deep breath, he thrusted inside her making her moan his name even more loudly.
Oh god daddy ahh, the pain was a lot for her.
Shubman thrusted even deeper.

As Shubman keep thrusting inside her, Meera again felt a knot building inside her stomach. The amount of stimulation she felt at this moment cannot be explained in words. Her legs started to shake due to overstimulation.
Daddy can i cum please, she begged.
No babygirl hold for me, he ordered.

She doesn't have any other option but listen to him.
She held her orgasm for at least 10 mins. Shubman was almost near his climax.
Daddy please let me it's too much, she was almost on the verge of crying.
Go on babygirl cum for me, in a second she released it.
Shubman also reached his climax and he released inside Meera.

He was panting heavily, Meera kissed him making him relax. Shubman laid beside her, his hands playing with her hair.
Are u okay babygirl, he asked in concern.
Yes Daddy.
Did it hurt?
No you can never hurt me, she said giving a sweet smile.

Shubman kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.
They both drifted off to sleep cuddling with each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys
I hope you guys liked it.
Sorry for late update but writing smuts are so difficult 😭
Leave your comments and suggestions as well.
I need some smut ideas guys for further chapters🙏🏻
I will try to upload next chapter as soon as possible!

Your Author
Harleen❤️
————————————————————————