Chapter 16)Dance Partner

As Meera arrived back home after a hectic day of work, she gets a call from Anushka Sharma.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ON THE PHONE CALL 📞
Anushka:-Hey Meera. How r u?

Meera:-Hey Anushka Bhabhi. I am fine. How r u?

Anushka:-Great as always.

Meera:-Aaj kaise yaad kiya?

Anushka:-I called u to inform that we all are going to club tomorrow night. So it would be amazing to have u there.

Meera:-Oh i would love to.

Anushka:-Ok so i will see u tomorrow then bye.

Meera:-Bye bye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next Meera was getting ready for the club party. She was really excited to meet all the cricketers and their partners. It's been a while since she met them all. Her friends Divya and Garima were also invited at the party. But a tinge of nervousness was also there in Meera because she has to face Shubman again at the party.

MEERA's OUTFIT:-

As she arrived at the club, she was greeted by everyone

As she arrived at the club, she was greeted by everyone. She met her besties Divya and Garima as well who were present with their boyfriends Abhishek and Ishan. Meera started to tease them about their relationship.
As everyone was enjoying the party Meera's eyes were looking for someone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Divya:-Kisko dhund rhi h behen?😏

Garima:-Shubman ko dhund rhi hogi aur kise.

Meera:-Guys u r just crazy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHUBMAN's OUTFIT:-

As Shubman arrived at the club, his eyes straight went to Meera

As Shubman arrived at the club, his eyes straight went to Meera. Meera was also stealing glances at him.
Everyone started to dance with their partners as the dj played soft romantic music. Shubman and Meera were standing at the bar counter. Shubman came near Meera and forwarded his hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shubman:-Would u like to dance with me pretty lady?(he says making her blush)

Meera:-Ofcourse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Meera and Shubman arrived on the dance floor, everyone got shocked. Everyone were stealing glances at them while Divya and Garima were smirking looking at them.
Shubman hold Meera's waist and pulled her towards himself gently. He was looking passionately into her eyes while Meera was red as tomato and wasn't able to look at his face. Shubman smiled looking at her.
This was a different feeling for her, a feeling she didn't felt before even though she has been close to Shubman many times before this but this moment was quite different for her. It felt like she was melting in him. His touch sent shivers down her spine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ishan:-Bro what's happening?

Garima:-I guess Shubman has found himself a lifelong partner.

Abhishek:-Bro Shubi and Meera look cute together right?

Divya:-Ye they really do.

Abhishek:-But not more than us.

Divya:-Abhishek yaar.🫣🤭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As everyone were done with dancing the ICT couldn't resist teasing Shubman.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rohit Sharma:-Ahem ahem Shubman kya chal rha h.

Shubman:-Kya Rohit bhai?

Virat Kohli:-Zyada bhola mat ban clearly dikh rha h.

Ishan Kishan:-Bhai muje toh pehle se hi lagta tha ki tere aur Meera ke beech mein kuch toh h.

Shubman:-Kuch bhi mt bol yaar.

Hardik Pandya:-Dekh tu sahi khud ko sheeshe mein kaise tamatar ki tarah muh laal hua h.

Abhishek Sharma:-The Meera Effect.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys
How did you liked the chapter?
Pls leave your comments and suggestions as well.
I will try to update the next chapter as soon as possible!

Your Author
Harleen❤️
————————————————————————