The End for the New Beginning.

In the beautiful celestial goloak resides the eternal lovers seated on a beautiful jhoola ornamented with gold and peacock feathers. Our beloved radhe peacefully sleeping on sri krishn's shoulder while he plays his beautiful flute. And all the gopis seated on the ground like everyday listening.

But today it's different, the melody carries a sad message. while all other gopis cannot comprehend the meaning of their lord's unhappiness, their eyes are filled with tears by listening to the song. On the other hand, Devi Radha has a sad smile and a known expression about the near future.

As the song came to an end, the tunes faded into the wind carrying the sadness to all the trees, birds and animals over the goloak. Slowly Radha opened her eyes and looked at lord krishn who is already looking at her with tears in his eyes.

Devi Radha with a sad smile said, " unka agman kha samay hogya hai Swami". (it's time for his arrival, lord).

"Once again we have to separate, my dear" the lord said holding back his disappointment.

"How about one last Raas before it's time?"

"Raas se Radha aur Radha se hi Raas, if Radha requests, then how can her krishn reject?" Krishn answered and begin performing raas leela together with radha and all other gopis.

As they are ending the raas, Radha looked at Krishn only to notice that he is looking somewhere else. She followed his gaze only to see him.

Finally he arrived, the one whose arrival has sparked a sorrow in their hearts. Sridama, lord krishn's devotee has come with a message from bramha Dev. Radha and Krishn gazed at eachother. Radha gave a reassure grin to lord that she's fine and to go with the plan that fate has spared for them.

Sridama met with lord krishn and bowed" Prabhu, apke darshan pakar mei danya huya. Aur ek sandesh lekhar aya hu"

"Abhi nahi, jab ahi gaye ho tho sandhya tak avashya rukna. Aarthi aur bhoagh ka anand lekar prasthan karna"(now that you have come, do wait till evening and attend arthi)

As the evening came, all the gopis along with sridama came to perform arthi for prabhu. Only to see Radhakrishn sitting together and waiting. Without complaining much he did the arthi and when time came for bhoagh, he saw Devi Radha tasting it beforehand and feeding it to krishn .

Seeing this, Sridama got enraged and said," Stop , how could you feed the defiled food to prabhu".

Radha replied, " to check the taste of the food is good is not defiling, and to feed my beloved tasty food is love, Sridama". "Yeh prem nhi maya hai, and in devotion, as a devotee i don't want to feed my lord with defiled food" sridama shouted.

" Mein tumhara bhakti kha sammaan karthi hu sridama, aur tum mere prem kha apman bhi nhi kar sakthe"

"Love, you say. Let me ask you, why should your name be taken before my prabhu? What is the existence of you without my lord?

"You are right, Radha is incomplete without me, as same as me incomplete without her." shri krishn informed Sridama.

"No lord, I cannot agree with you on this, let me prove it to you"

Sridama closed his eyes and said " Jai Shri Krishn". As the words escaped from his mouth, the sun rised, flowers bloomed and waterfalls flowed beautifully.

With arrogance he asked the gopis to target a caterpillar and say 'Radhe Radhe'. The gopis looked at the Radha, Devi gave a nod of approval and the gopis obliged and said "Radhe Radhe". Within a second, the caterpillar turned into an ash. The gopis looked at it and smiled with pride while on the other hand sridama turned arrogantly and uttered," See, her name is a sin , a death'

Before the gopis could reply, Devi Radha nodded a no. The gopis remained silent.

Sridama again asked to target a butterfly and utter 'Radhe Radhe'. The gopis did and it turned to ash as well. Sridama gazed at Radha haughtly.

Shri Krishn stood up and walked towards his palace only to stop and take a peek at radha for a second and forwarded his journey with a disdain in his heart. Sridama followed the lord. While Radha stood there and saw her swami going and thinking about the inevitable to happen.

Sridama followed his lord and krishn stopped and," Accha hua tum agye, mei vishram karne ja raha hu. Kya tum mere dwarpaal ban sakte ho?". "Ofcourse my lord, for you anything".

Sridama stood outside the door, while shri krishn went inside and closed his doors. With a tearful heart Lord Krishn called 'Radhe;.

Radha heard it and with a wry smile went to the the palace only to be stopped by sridama, "No one is allowed inside" . "Mere Swami mujhe bula rahe hai"

Sridama again stopped, ' Don't act smart, and stay put' 'Radhe ' again krishn called.

'Radha' "He is calling me, i have to meet him"

"You are crossing your limits, my lady. Don't provoke me or else there will be consequences"

Radha stopped for a moment, with her hand on her heart and again heard 'Radhe' from her Swami.

"Murkh hai wo, jo parinam khe bhay se prem kho ann suna kar dethe hai. Krishn mere smrithi me hai, aur smrithi se badh kar kuch bhi nahi."( fool is he, who ignores the call of love for the fear of consequence. Krishn is my memory and nothing is more important than memory).

"So arrogance and pride on love and memory? Then I, devotee of lord Krishn curse you to forget your identity and memories of krishn and live on earth for 100yrs away from goloak."

A/N: I changed the curse to that radha has to live on earth for 100 years but her memories and identity doesn't have to fade for all her human life. So she can gain her memories in between of her life.

Radha ceased walking and then ran over to the door weeping and opened it. Their stood our kanha with a heartbreak and painful eyes looking at her. She embraced him and said " mujhe kshama kardigiye swami, apko bahut pidha hogha".(forgive me krishn)

Sridama look at them confused inquired "Radha, I am the one who cursed and that too to you. Why are you apologizing and why will shri krishn be in pain?

They didn't answer, and then all the gopis arrived and saw what happened with pity in their face. A small girl came to sridama and told," Radhe Radhe Bolo na".
Sridama ordered the gopis to explain what would happen to the girl if uttered those at her.
But the girl replied that she does know the consequence and which is why she is requesting him to say the words.

The girl explained that she used to be a caterpillar struggling the life cycle and trying to reach her destination of merging with ishwar and get out of birth cycle. But with just 2 words 'Radhe Radhe' gave her moksh from caterpillar to butterfly and then to human. After living for about 7 life cycle one gets the human birth, the girl received it just by uttering 'Radhe Radhe' and if they say it again she will get moksh for ever and merge with the almighty himself.

Hearing this Sridama was astounded and looked at radhakrishn with regret and asked for forgiveness.

Radha said, " Though the curse was given to me , i will forget everything while swami will remember every minute and suffer the pain of our separation. In a way you cursed the god you devote."

"Please forgive me mata, in arrogance of my devotion i thought i have a right on my lord"

"If there is arrogance in bhakti then there is selflessness in love, now tell me which is great? Tum mujhe bhadhna chahte ho aur radha tho swayam moksh hai,prem hai, meri astithva ka saar hai. By rejecting her, you are rejecting me Sridama".

"How can i rectify my sin? How can i be the reason of separation of Lakshminarayan? I can't live with this burden? Please forgive me mata, forgive me prabhu."

"Don't worry, now tell me what was message you brought?"

"God bramha has requested that it's time for your birth on earth"
Sridama suprised and shocked.

Krishn said," its time to teach the world once again about love and justice. Together we are obliged with fate to do our duties and take birth on earth. You are just a pawn played by the destiny for the establishment of dharma in the prthvi lok".