Vaikunth Vaasi

In the magnificent vaikunth, the beautiful sheersagar giving the residence to the almighty himself, the creator laxminarayan in yognidhra on sheshnaag.

With the curse to Radha in goloak, woke the narayan only to find his lakshmi facing him with dejection.

"I know the sorrow of your heart my priye, for one more we shall bear the pain of separation"

The jagatjanani replied, "i know arya, as their mother, i have to teach them from right to wrong once in a while, but this sorrow is for the fate that gonna bring us. This time we are going to be apart for over 100 yrs. Without you, how can i live and leave a legacy for them to learn?

They are going to question my character, our relationship and my identity and many more to come. How do i oblige to fate when it is so cruel to me? "

"You are right my dear chanchala, for many avtar and yug , I bind to the destiny's plan and did my duties. But this time narayan niyathi ki nhi, niyati narayan ki yojanaoo pe chaleghi. Without breaking any rules and plans. I will respect and accept the destiny's plan and sridama's curse and yet still find a way for our milan.

While as per rishi bhrigu's curse , hume har avtar me viyogh ki pidha ko sehna hoga, but this time we are gonna be apart.....................not for long.

Hearing this mata lakshmi face lit up, although her face always glows but this moment she is happy about the future and the pain along the peace it brings.

"Thik hai arya, i will wait for your arrival"laksmi said with tears of joy.

In Goloak

Krishn did radha's shringar before her departure and left a lutt (a string of hair)

With tears in their eyes, radha says, "till you come before my sight, i will never open my eyes" . "Your wish is my command". Krishn promised.

"Radha awaits your arrival swami" saying this devi radha closed her eyes and evaporated.

Left with sorrow krishn looks forward about their milan❤️.

While in the kailash mountain, mahadev with radiance as bright as sun and aura as majestic as royals, comes out of his samadhi

Mata Parvati reaches hurriedly to lord shiva and says, " acha hua aap samadhi se agaye, i believe you do know what happened with devi laksmi?."

"Yes, gauri. And narayan's leela had begun before it ended" said mahadev with a grin.
"What do you mean, dev? She is cursed to be apart from her aradhya for 100 years. How could it be bhrataa's leela?".

"Gauri, woh narayan hai. Like without shakti, shiv is shav (dead).He is incomplete without his lakshmi. How can he stay away from his beloved for a century?".

"Does that mean he's going to break rules of fate?" Devi Parvati investigated with a worried brow.

"No, although he loves Lakshmi, he cannot break the rules he wrote. He must oblige. But still he will find a way around it and reunite with his wife."

"I believe my bhratha , he will not leave my bhabhi shri lakshmi alone". said parvati.

"Gauri,  ab tumhara hastakshep kha samay ho gaya hai" ( Gauri, it's time for your involvement)

"Mera? Mei kya kar sakti hu, aary?"

"Yes, your sakhi lakshmi needs your help to born in prithhvi lok. Jao, apna karthavya kha palan karo" lord shiva stated.