Yours, now mine

Upon Radha's return, she notices her parents engaged in conversation with someone. She walks over and positions herself next to her mother. Kirthidha exclaims, "You're finally back. Where did you disappear to? Now, come and greet Yashoda ji and Nand ji."
Krishn returns as well and stands alongside his parents next to Balram.
Radha says, "Pranam kaka, Pranam kaki".
As Kirthidha was about to disclose her daughter's name, Balram interjected, "Oh, this is Radha, we already know her name."

Curious, Kirthidha inquired, "How do you know?"

Balram chuckled, "Well, just a moment ago her friends were chasing after her, shouting her name. She didn't even notice us right in front of her. She must have met someone really special." Radha blushed in embarrassment.

Krishn giggles to himself thinking about it.

Yashoda quiets Balram and directs her attention to Radha, saying, "You have blossomed into a stunning woman, my dear. I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you." Radha blushes and her friend Tulsi interjects, "Indeed, kaki. Radha is the epitome of beauty in all of Barsana village." Radha hushes her friend as Krishn can't help but grin at her. Yashoda chuckles, "yes, but not just in barsana, poorey aryavart me tumhara jithana khoobsurat koyi nhi".

Radha responds with a smile, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Kaki." Yashoda adds, "You are not only beautiful, but also humble. You are truly kind, dear."

Nand then interrupts to say, "This is Balram." He points towards Balram, and Krishn comes and wraps his hand over Balram's shoulder, saying, "He is my Dau." Radha nods in agreement. Just as Nand is about to introduce Krishn, kirthidha interrupts, saying, "We know him, this is Krishn."

Vrishbhan implies, "Introduction's over, let's head inside the house.". Every body approves and follow him. Radha stays behind and mumbles, 'Krishn' .

Krishn halts in his tracks upon hearing her call his name, then pivots to face her, bewildered, "kuch kaha tumne?".
Radha lies,"No, i said nothing", then goes back to her father.

Krishn mutters, "Barso baad apna naam tumhare hontho se sunkar bahut anand aya radhe. Shigra hi vhi naam tum prem se loghi aur mujhe uss pal ki pratiksha hai".
___________
Vrishbhan requests Nand and his family to stay inside their house until they find a new home. He instructs servants to show them to their quarters. Nand and his family obediently follow.

Meanwhile, Radha cannot get Krishn's melody out of her mind and decides to seek him out. After searching the house fruitlessly, she wearily returns to her chambers, intending to find Krishn later. To her surprise, she finds him lounging on her bed with a mischievous smile.
Infuriated, Radha demands, "What are you doing in my room?"
Krishn retorts playfully, "What do you mean, your room? Your mother said it's mine now."
Doubting his claim, Radha approaches the bed only to slip, nearly falling on Krishn. In a swift move, Krishn evades her, causing her to land on her bed."

Krishn lowers himself to her eye level and inquires, "Are you that attached to your bed?"