Sudevi-Bhairav

As Radha arrives at the Raasvan and notices the gopis dancing around krishn playing the flute. Feeling dejected that she arrived late and the Raas had already commenced, Radha begins to leave, only to have someone grasp her hand. Turning around, she sees Krishn holding her hand. Krishn inquires, "Where are you going, Radhe?"

With a heavy heart, she responds, "I'm late, Krishn. The Raas has already begun, so I'm leaving."

Krishn chuckles softly and reassures her, "No, Radha. Without you, there is no Raas. Raas se Radha aur Radha se hi Raas"

Krishn walks backward towards the center, facing Radha, and gestures for her to come forward. With a smile, he begins to play the flute once more. Witnessing Krishn playing the flute again, starting anew just for her, Radha smiles and joins the Raas.

the entire forest comes alive with the sound of their laughter and the rhythm of their dancing feet. The moon shines down on them, casting a soft glow on their joyful faces as they swirl and spin in perfect harmony. The gopis are mesmerized by the divine beauty of their beloved Radhakrishn, who effortlessly leads them in the dance of love.

As the Raas concludes, gopis begin departing, Radha, seated next to Krishn, expresses, "Raas with you is always delightful, Krishn. We should indulge in it more often."

Krishn responds grinning, "Your wish is my command. By the way, how are you feeling?"

Radha nods gratefully, remarking, "Thanks to you, all the anxiety and fear I've been carrying have vanished."

Krishn chuckles, "That's the magic of Raas-it sweeps away all worries, leaving only the joy of the dance." Radha returns the smile.

Radha rises, "Accha, I must go now. I sneaked away from home. It's getting late; we'll meet tomorrow."

Krishn interjects, "Allow me to walk you home." Radha approves with a sweet smile.

Walking side by side, Krishn and Radha catch a distant sound. They pause, sweeping aside the branches obscuring their view, only to witness a couple locked in an embrace, tears streaming down their faces.

 They pause, sweeping aside the branches obscuring their view, only to witness a couple locked in an embrace, tears streaming down their faces

As the couple disentangles, Radha recognizes them-it's her sakhi Sudevi and Bhairav.

In disbelief, Radha questions, "What's going on?"

Startled by her voice, Sudevi and Bhairav freeze, fearing they've been discovered by Radha.

Radha persists, "I demand an explanation. Sudevi, tell me, what are you doing here with him?"

Sudevi attempts to speak but finds herself speechless.

Krishn interjects, "It's evident, Radha. Can't you see? They are in love."