Friendship

Ayaan, Radha, and her Sakhis arrive in Vrindavan to find all the children split into two groups, engrossed in a game of 7 stones. Lalitha, one of Radha's friends, shouts, "Krishn, we want to join too!"

Krishn notices Radha and her friends and responds, "Of course, divide yourselves into teams."

The children divide into two teams, with Ayaan finding himself on the opposing team to Krishn and Balram, while Radha remains on the sidelines.

Vishaka calls out, "Radha, come and join us." Radha, however, expresses her disinterest in playing. Even Krishn chimes in, "Why not, Radha? All your friends are playing. Come join us." Radha glances at him with irritation and politely declines the invitation.

In an attempt to coax her into playing, Krishn teasingly remarks, "Don't tell me you don't know how to play. Are you afraid of losing? Trying to protect your pride?"

Radha steps forward with a sharp gaze and retorts, "Who said I don't know how to play? Let me show you how to win," with a smirk and joins Ayaan's team. Krishn smiles at her competitive spirit.

As the game commences, everyone plays with fervor and joy. Krishn's team takes an early lead of 4 points. Radha skillfully catches the ball and strikes Krishn, earning a point and teasing him playfully as she does. Krishn smiles affectionately at her. Meanwhile, Balram retaliates by hitting Ayaan with the ball, securing another point for their team.

Then, Tulsi, one of Radha's friends, attempts to pass the ball to Radha, but it veers off course and lands in the Yamuna. Radha reassures her, saying, "It's okay," before moving to retrieve the ball. Suddenly, from the depths of the Yamuna, the Kaliya demon emerges.

Radha freezes in fear at the sight of the colossal snake. As the demon attempts to reach Radha with its tail, Krishn swiftly intervenes, positioning himself in front of her. The demon seizes Krishn and retreats back into the Yamuna.

All the children witnessing the event were terrified and hurried to Vrindavan's Mukya Nand to report the snake's capture of Krishn

The entire community of Vrindavan rushed to the scene. Yashoda, filled with concern, attempted to wade into the waters, but was stopped by Balram, who said, "Maiya, you can't go into the water. It's poisoned by the snake." Yashoda, tearfully asked, "What about Kahna? He's literally inside the contaminated water."

Observing Radha still paralyzed by fear, Ayaan inquires, "Are you okay, Radha?" She remains silent. Ayaan gently shakes her, urging her to snap out of it. When Radha regains her composure, she gazes at Ayaan with tears welling up and confesses, "It's my fault. He tried to save me. Krishn is in danger because of me." Witnessing Radha's distress for Krishn, Ayaan feels both envy and anger.

Yashoda, overcome with despair, begins to weep and pleads, "Lalla, come back to your mother." Balram and Nand attempt to comfort Yashoda as best they can. Meanwhile, Radha, filled with worry and tears, gazes at the water and earnestly prays to Narayan for Krishn's safety.