We meet again

Vrishbhan opens the letter and reads it. He informs the citizens that his mithr(Nand) is worried about the random attacks of Maharaj kans in Gokul and would like to take shelter in Barsana with his people.

Jatila a woman in the citizens says, "Mukya ji, if Maharaj Kans finds out that we are sheltering the Gokul people, his anger may fall on Barsana". Hearing this many people thought it would be a bad idea to save Gokul villagers.

 Hearing this many people thought it would be a bad idea to save Gokul villagers

Jatila, wife of Ugrapath.

"And also, you are not only just a friend of Gokul's Mukya's Nand, You are also the Mukya of Barsana. You have to think about Barsana's people safety before helping them." Jatila added.

Jatila's husband Ugrapath then mentions, "No Mukya ji, we can't be selfish, what would happen if Kans next targets our village and other villagers think the same way we are thinking".

Ugrapath, MahaBrahman of Barsana(Friend of Vrishbhan)

"Oochith kehrehe ho mithr, it is the matter of lives. We should not be selfish and think only about ourselves. If we do and something happens to them. Everyday of our lives we wouln't be able to look at ourselves cause of guilt. Subah hote hi mai mithr Nand ko sandesh bej dungha ki woh aur uski praja yaha aakar bas sakte hai". Vrishbhan declares and citizen too agrees with him.

----------------

Next morning, when Radha and her Sakhis were coloring a rangoli in the living room. A villager comes running and calls mukhya ji.

Vrishbhan arrives and asks what happend?, the villager replies , "Yesterday evening, Trinavarta asur caused entire destruction of Gokul. People are talking that every person of Gokul has perished by the attack of the asur".

Vrishbhan's heartbreaks hearing this, "I was about to send the message to Nand. I can't believe we are late and he is no more".

Radha's heart clenched inexplicably, then she heard the basuri once more. "I hear it again," Radha exclaimed. Tulsi, her sakhi, asked in surprise, "Again?" Radha confirmed, "Yes, and I'm going." "What do you mean you're going?" Vishaka questioned. "You've heard it many times before, why now?'