Lakshminarayan

As the sun sets, all gathered for the arthi eagerly anticipate the arrival of Radha and Krishn. Radha is the first to arrive, adorned in a stunning pink lehenga and jasmine garland in her hair, resembling Goddess Lakshmi. Krishn follows, looking mesmerizing in his yellow embroidered posak, adorned with beautiful jewelry and a peacock feather in his hair. The couple captivates all with their resemblance to Lakshminarayan.

However, Balram was unable to control his emotions upon seeing his Prabhu and Mata together after a long time. He cried tears of joy and shouted "jai Lakshminarayan", with everyone else joining in.

Kirthidha and Yashoda present Krishna and Radha with jasmine and lotus garlands around their necks as a sign of respect.

Amidst the chants of "Jai Lakshminarayan," Radha and Krishna make their way towards the beautifully decorated jhoola, adorned with peacock feathers.

The crowd erupted in excitement as Radha and Krishn made their way towards the beautifully decorated swing. The sound of the chanting filled the air as they reached the jhoola, Radha gracefully sat down, her vibrant pink lehenga contrasting with the green peacock feathers adorning the swing. Krishn, with his charming smile, took his place beside her, completing the picturesque scene.

As the swing began to sway gently, the onlookers couldn't help but feel a sense of peace and joy wash over them. The chanting continued as everyone watched in awe at the couple, feeling blessed to witness such a beautiful moment.

The crowd does arthi to Radha and krishn sitting on the swing , their faces glowing with love and divine grace. The air is filled with the sweet scent of incense and the sound of bells ringing, creating a peaceful and spiritual atmosphere.

As the arthi comes to an end, the devotees bow down in reverence and gratitude, feeling blessed to have witnessed the divine presence of Lakshminarayan swaroop.They offer their prayers and ask for their blessings, knowing that their love and devotion will always be reciprocated.

Vrishbhan offers the makhan to Krishn and says, "Bhoagh grahan kijiye Narayan," but Radha accepts it. As soon as she touches the pot of makhan, memories of the glimpse she saw in Krishn's eyes moments ago flood her mind, contrasting the present moment with the picture they painted in her mind. Automatically, she tastes a bit of makhan and feeds it to Krishn. Witnessing this act, Krishn eats from her hand with immense joy, a single tear escaping from his eye.

 Witnessing this act, Krishn eats from her hand with immense joy, a single tear escaping from his eye