Marriage Proposal

While Radha and Vyomesh engage in conversation, Kirthidha gestures towards the food on the table and offers, "Please, help yourselves. These Chakrapongal were made by Radha."

As Patrakala and Chethamand enjoy the food and express their appreciation for its taste, Vrishbhan brings up the topic of dowry, asking, "What are your thoughts on dowry, Chethamand ji?"

Chethamand responds, "We have decided not to request any dowry, Vrishbhan ji. However, if you offer, we won't refuse it."

Vrishbhan and Kirthidha exchange glances before making their offer, "As she is our only daughter, we are willing to offer 50 acres of land in Barsana, 10 acres in Bijwali, and a set of 12-week jewelry with her."

Chethamand responds appreciatively, "That's wonderful. You clearly love your daughter very much. If the children agree, we can proceed according to this plan."

As Radha and Vyomesh return to their seats with their parents, Chethamand directs his question to Vyomesh, "Tell me, son, do you accept the proposal?"

Vyomesh smiles and nods in approval. Vrishbhan then turns to Radha, awaiting her opinion. Radha hesitates, rubbing her palms nervously and stumbling over her words.

As everyone becomes concerned that Radha might reject the proposal, she turns towards Vrishbhan and asks, "What do you think, baba? Do you like the proposal?"

Vrishbhan responds, "It's not about me, Putri. It should be your choice."

Radha nods in disagreement and insists, "Please, Papa, I'm asking for your advice. As my father, you have always guided me well."

After a moment of pause, Vrishbhan replies, "I like the guy, Radha. He seems to be a good choice for you."

Radha takes a deep breath, closes her eyes, and utters anxiously, "Whatever you say, I'm happy with it, Baba."

As everyone disperses in joy with Radha's approval, both Vrishbhan and Chethamand, Kirthidha and Patrakala embrace each other, congratulating one another.

Vyomesh smiles warmly at Radha, and she gives a polite smile.

Chethamand suggests, "We should have both the children's horoscopes checked and fix a date for the wedding."

Vrishbhan agrees, saying, "My friend Ugrapanth is a renowned Mahapandit in Barsana. We should ask him to do it."

Patrakala interjects, "I apologize, Vrishbhan ji. We have a family pandit, and we always consult him for such matters."

Vrishbhan understands and hands over Radha's horoscope to them, requesting, "Please inform us of the results as soon as possible." With that, the guests depart.
----------------------

As they depart, Vyomesh finally reveals his true intentions to Chethamand and Patrakala, saying, "You performed admirably in there. If you continue to play your part well, then your son Mangal will be safe."

Fear is evident in the couple's eyes as they beg, "Please, we will do everything as you say. Just spare our son."

Vyomesh responds coldly, "As per our agreement, your son will be safe after my marriage to Radha. The sooner you arrange the wedding, the sooner you will see your son again. Now, let the wedding take place in a week."

In Radha's chambers, Kirthidha arrives and embraces her, expressing, "I can hardly believe my daughter's marriage is now arranged. You've grown up so quickly. I'm overflowing with joy," to which Radha responds with a wry smile.

Observing Radha's subdued expression, Kirthidha inquires, "You're happy about the marriage, aren't you?"

Radha replies, "As long as you and Baba are happy, so am I."