Fun with friends

Radha and her friends journey to Vrindavan and discover the children engaged in various games, forming separate groups.

Among them, Radha spots Krishn wrestling with Balram, while the other children cheer them on.

As Radha's friends root for Krishn, Radha herself cheers for Balram.

During their wrestling match, Krishn and Balram become locked in a grip.

Balram playfully taunts, "Did you see, Kahna? Radha is cheering for me."

With a smirk, Krishn replies, "I noticed, dau. Since Radha wishes for you to win, then win you shall. Sakhi ki iccha, mere liye adesh," and intentionally falls down, conceding victory to Balram. Radha applauds enthusiastically.

Balram extends a hand to help Krishn up and, with a gentle smile, remarks, "Your love for Radha is truly beautiful, Kahna. You're even willing to lose to make her happy."

Krishn responds with an affectionate smile, "For her, everything is worth it."

Following the match, Radha approaches Balram, remarking, "I must say, Dau, no one can surpass you in wrestling."

Balram responds with a proud smile.

Krishn joins them and jests, "Perhaps in physical strength, he is unbeatable, but in terms of intelligence, even a baby could outwit him," and chuckles.

Balram gives Krishn a sharp glance, while Radha laughs, hiding behind her hand.

Radha turns to Krishn and says, "I have something for you."

Krishn inquires, "Accha? What is it?"

Radha hands him the pot. Krishn accepts it, opens it, and then pretends to be unaware, feigning surprise, "You made Makhan for me? Thank you so much, Radhe," and proceeds to indulge in it.

Radha feels joy seeing Krishn relishing the food she prepared.

Lalitha calls out, "Radha, come join us for a game of ludo!"

Radha turns towards them and joins their game, leaving Krishn to enjoy his Makhan.

As noon approaches, the children start heading home, including Radha and her friends. Radha bids farewell to Krishn and Balram.

Observing Radha's departure, Balram approaches Krishn and asks, "So, is it happening today? Are you finally going to do it?"

Krishn responds, "Yes, Dau. Today, finally, Raas hoga."

As dawn breaks, Radha returns to her chambers to prepare for sleep.

Suddenly, she hears the enchanting melody of Krishn's flute and exclaims, "Isn't that Krishn's flute music?" Unable to resist the temptation, she rushes out of her house and follows the music.

To her surprise, she finds all the other gopis also following the music.

Radha arrives where Krishn is playing the flute on one foot, surrounded by all the gopis.

Finally, Krishn ceases playing and notices Radha, inviting her, "Come, Radha, join us."

Confused, Radha inquires, "What's happening here?"

Krishna responds, "Raas."

"Raas? What's that?" questions Radha.

"Getting lost in the music by forgetting about the world and dancing with devotion," explains Krishna.

"Like Nritya? We've done that before, remember?" Radha asks.

Krishn explains, "If we perform in front of an audience, it's called 'Nritya,' but if we dance alone, at night, in the forest, it's called 'Raas.' Do you want to?"

With enthusiasm, Radha replies, "Absolutely, I would love to."

As Krishn stands at the center, his melodious flute melodies resonate through the forest, enchanting all who hear it. The other gopis, mesmerized by his music, gracefully move in harmony around him, their movements echoing the rhythms of nature.

Radha takes her place beside krishn, her every step a reflection of her adoration. As they dance, their souls intertwine in a mesmerizing display of divine affection, transcending the physical realm and ascending to the heights of spiritual union.

Their dance is not merely a performance but a sacred communion, a manifestation of the eternal bond between the divine lovers. With each graceful movement, Radha and Krishn express the depths of their devotion, their hearts beating as one in the divine ecstasy of the Raas. It is a sight that leaves all who witness it spellbound, a timeless portrayal of love's transcendence and the eternal beauty of Radha and Krishn's divine union.

As the Raas concludes, the gopis and even Radha start departing. Before leaving, Radha remarks to Krishn, "The Raas is truly enchanting, Krishn. We must do it again. Tomorrow being Diwali, I've heard the puja is at your house. We'll meet again soon." With that, she leaves.

Balram then approaches Krishn, saying, "After such a long time, both of you performed the Raas. Every living being on earth is blessed to witness Radhakrishn's Raas."

Krishn smiles and replies, "Even Radha will be affected by this Raas, Dau. From tomorrow, her journey towards self-realization begins."

Upon returning home, Radha finds everyone asleep, relieved that her absence has gone unnoticed. She retreats to her chamber to conclude her day.

Meanwhile, in Kans's palace, he receives the letter from Ayaan. After perusing it, he informs Akrur, "It appears Radha and Krishn are growing closer. This is the perfect opportunity to eliminate Radha," Kans declares with a sinister grin.

---------------------
The following morning, Radha rises early and descends to find the house adorned with beautiful decorations. Seeing Radha, Kirthidha exclaims, "You're up! Come, there's plenty to be done."

Radha nods and accompanies her mother to the kitchen, where they work together to prepare various sweets and dishes. Growing weary, Radha inquires, "How much more is there to do? I'm tired."

With a sympathetic smile, Kirthidha responds, "I understand you're tired, putri. But today is Diwali, people will be visiting. How about you go to the garden and craft some diyas for the evening? We must depart for Vrindavan for the dawn puja." Radha agrees.
----------------
In Krishn's household, the commotion is heightened compared to Radha's home, as this marks their inaugural Diwali in their new village, Vrindavan.

While Balram, Nand, and other villagers are engrossed in decorating and making preparations for the puja, Krishn is occupied in the kitchen alongside women like Yashoda and Rohini, assisting with the cooking.

Yashoda smiles affectionately and asks, "Lalla, why are you here in the kitchen, cooking like a girl? Go and assist the men outside."

Krishn responds, "They have enough help outside, but you ladies have more work in the kitchen. Besides, what does gender have to do with cooking?"

Rohini gazes at Krishn fondly and remarks, "My sweet Kahna is so considerate. Look at Balram, he only knows how to eat but has never set foot in the kitchen to help his maiya." Krishn and Yashoda share a laugh at Rohini's comment.

Krishn then declares, "Maiya, I'd like to prepare kheer," and sets about his task, thinking to himself, 'I'm making this kheer especially for you, Radhe. Today marks the first step on your new journey.'

_____________________

Please Vote the Story.
Comment your thoughts
And Share the story as well.