Matsya Avtar

Once Ayaan departs, Kans summons Arishtasur, an asura resembling a bull with elongated, pointed horns, and a massive physique. His frequent head shaking and heavy breathing demonstrate his fury, while his sharp hooves possess the ability to rend anything asunder.

Arishtasur, appearing before Kans, "My Lord, how may I be of service to you?"

Kans responds, "It's time for you to demonstrate your loyalty. Tomorrow, journey to Vrindaavan forest and eliminate a girl named Radha."

Perplexed, Arishtasur questions, "A girl? Why do you require my aid to eliminate a mere woman?"

Kans explains, "Arishtasur, she's more than just an ordinary woman. The Akashvani child will try to protect her and according to Akrur, that boy is very powerful. Your mission is to eliminate her before his interference."

Arishtasur complies, "Understood, Maharaj. But how can I discern which girl is Radha?"

Kans reveals, "As per our spy in Barsana, she is renowned as the most beautiful woman in all of Aryavart. The spy will escort her alone to the Vrindaavan forest. Your task is to eliminate her and anyone who attempts to impede your mission along the way."

Arishtasur acknowledges the orders and sets out on his journey.
---------------------
While Radha and her friends frolicked at Yamuna with the other children of Vrindaavan, Krishn and Balram joined them. Radha, smiling, inquired, "You promised to share a story today?" Before Krishn could respond, their conversation was interrupted by an announcement.

Vishaka, accompanied by Sudevi, arrived and declared, "Attention, everyone! I bring joyful tidings. Sudevi's marriage has been arranged."

Radha and her friends become excited and offer congratulations to Sudevi, enveloping her in embraces. Though Sudevi reciprocates the hug, her gaze drifts elsewhere.

Observing Sudevi's unease, Krishn inquires, "Is something troubling you, Sudevi?"

Radha, catching onto Sudevi's discomfort, interjects, "During the wedding season, every girl feels anxious, Krishn," and embraces Sudevi once more. Krishn offers Radha a gentle smile in response.

Sudevi then states, "I'm not feeling quite myself today, guys. I should head home," and departs.

As the others exchange concerned glances, Vishaka offers, "Perhaps she's feeling shy about discussing the wedding."
-------------
As everyone resumes their play, Radha eagerly prompts Krishn to tell the tale of Lakshminarayan. However, before Krishn can respond, Balram interjects, inviting them both to join in a game of 'Luka Chuppi' (Hide and Seek).

Radha initiates the game by counting aloud, "10, 9, 8, 7, 6," as everyone scatters to hide. Meanwhile, Krishn approaches her in a whisper, "Radha, can you find me?"

With her eyes shut, Radha responds, "I won't rest until I locate you, Krishn."

Krishn chuckles softly and adds, "If by chance you do discover me and manage to tag me, I'll unveil the tale of Lakshminarayan."

Radha smiles in determination, replying, "Then I won't give up until I find you," as she continues counting down, "4, 3, 2, 1, 0," and opens her eyes.

Observing Krishn's swift disappearance, she giggles and remarks, "Mayavi kahika! You may think you're clever, but know this, Radha is no less cunning. Radha knows just how to track you down," before embarking on her search for everyone.

One by one, Radha searches and finds everyone, even Balram, leaving only Krishna remaining. As she begins to seek out Krishn, she spots a peacock feather protruding from behind a tree. Assuming it to be Krishn, she swiftly turns around the tree, only to discover the feather placed there deliberately. With a wry smile, she muses, "Trying to deceive me with your peacock feather? No need, I'll find you without it," and resumes her search for him.