Lord's Promise

Fast forward to a year later, Radha's second birthday has arrived and she still has not opened her eyes. Despite consultations with numerous vaidyas, a solution remains elusive and the people of Barsana have resigned themselves to the fact that their chief's daughter is blind. Vrishbhan, however, continues to love and care for her. He decides to throw a grand birthday celebration, inviting residents of Barsana and friends from neighboring villages.

Among the guests is Nand from Gokul, who brings along Krishna. Despite the excitement of their reunion, there is a looming issue.

Putna, under the orders of Kans, is on a deadly mission in the villages of Mathura, targeting newborns.

As the event begins, the village is alive with decorating, cooking, and dancing. One could easily mistake it for a festival. Guests arrive one after another.

In Vrishbhanu's chambers, Kirthidha is dressing her daughter Radha with a heavy heart, as her daughter's smile, the true ornament of her face, is missing. Despite this, Kirthidha plays with Radha affectionately.

And then, the long-awaited arrival of the guest Radha has been yearning for - Nand and his companions, including Yashoda, Rohini, Balram, and Krishn, make their grand entrance.

Balram, 3 years old

Krishn, 16 months old

Sensing their imminent arrival, Radha couldn't help but smile in her chambers. Her anticipation was finally coming to an end as he had arrived to fulfill his promise to her.

Radha, 2 years old

Radha, 2 years old.

Immediately, Krishna began behaving strangely, trying to break free from Yashoda's embrace. Yashoda, reluctant to leave her beloved 'lalla' amongst the bustling crowd, remarked, "Arya, today Kanha is acting unusually. He keeps insisting to be let down." The response came, "No Yashoda, our Krishna is mischievous. If you leave him unattended, he might create chaos during the festivities."

Balram said to krishn in clairvoyance, "Kanha, yaha tak tho agaye ho kintu radha tak ja pavoge?, maiya tho tumhe akela nhi chodeghi ".

"Chinta mat karo dau, radha tak jane ka rasta kitana bhi kathin kyu na ho, mujhe rok nhi payegha".

Krishn observed a woman heading towards Radha's chambers, who turned out to be Putna in disguise. In order to divert the demon, Krishn cried out loudly, but none of the parents were able to calm him down. His cries caught her attention, and she made her way towards Krishn, disguising herself as a well-wisher and offering to console him. She secretly plotted to harm the krishn.

Yashoda agreed, "Please give it a try." When Putna hugged Krishna, he stopped crying. Yashoda and Nand were astonished to see this. However, whenever they attempted to take him back, Krishna would start crying again.

Balram asked again in telepathic, "kanha yeh tum kya kar rahe ho, kaun hai yeh aurat aur kyu rehna chahte ho unke paas"?
"Yeh attyaadhik mukhya mehman hai dau, yeh mama sree kans kha shubh chintakh hai".
"Mama sree kha?, then we have take care of her properly". Dau proclaimed.
Putna reassured that everything will be fine and that she will be looking after him. She pointed to a chair near a pillar where she would be seated, instructing the person to go meet with the chief and his wife while she comforted the boy.

Yashoda expressed gratitude and went to visit Vrishbhan and Kirthidha. As they departed, Putna attempted to nurse Krishna with her toxic breast milk. Krishna began sucking, causing Putna excruciating pain. Despite her efforts to stop him, Krishna drained her life force. In agony, Putna revealed her true form to the onlookers and flew off with Krishna. As she felt her life slipping away, Putna fell to the ground in Radha's garden. Witnessing this, Yashoda rushed to Krishna and held him close. Confused by the demon's death, they questioned what had just occurred.

Once more, the festivity resumed as before. People danced and sang about Radha, everyone thoroughly enjoying the event. Kirthidha eventually brought the baby in a charming swing and placed her at the center. Krishn started signalling to go towards her.

Seeing this, Yashoda exclaimed, "Do you want to see the baby, Lalla?" She placed him on the ground. Slowly, Krishn crawled and then took his first steps towards the crib, where he saw Radha with closed eyes, looking enchanting. He gently touched her hand. Radha sensed his presence and touch, and finally opened her eyes."

Vrishbhan and Kirthidha were filled with amazement as they witnessed this miraculous event. Vrishbhan embraced Nand and expressed, "Your son is truly divine, as my daughter has finally opened her eyes because of him. I believe your son is the one whom my Radha has been waiting to see, which is why she kept her eyes closed for two years. Your son brings great luck and blessings to our family."

A/N: Now the love story begins.