CHAPTER 15: A DAY TO FORGET

Warning ⚠️ Assault

It is a busy day in the kitchen as different maids from different Kingdoms are trying to prepare foods for their leaders. I can feel the attitude from my people, they are most likely annoyed with the fact that I joined them late and I seem to be getting a better treatment, it's true, they all walked here carrying loads but I slept on the King's chest while his dragon flew us here. It makes me feel bad for them.

I finished washing the vegetables quickly and I noticed one of our maids struggling with her duties so I moved close to her, she was turning something on the fire at the same time trying to tidy up her work station.

"Here, let me" I said taking the spoon from her.

"Thank you" she said giving me a small smile.

I continued turning the soup while she cleaned the cabinet area she worked on and in a matter of time we were done.

....

I was given Luca's food tray and the description to where his room is, but one thing I'm so bad at is directions which lead me here in the middle of an hallway looking so confused. All the hallways here look the same and I'm scared that I'm lost.

"You look lost" I heard the voice of a man say making me jolt and look behind me but I look down immediately as I figured this person is noble, it was hard to miss with the glitter, his neck was filled with gold accessories, complemented with gold rings on his fingers and a silk robe with some Jewelries complementing it as well.

"I'm sorry to disturb your peace sir, I was just looking for the way to King Luca's room" I said bowing trying my best not to annoy him as I don't even know what to address him with.

"You're from the Kingdom of Krashia?" He asked.

"Yes sir" I said adjusting the tray I was carrying, my hands are starting to hurt.

"You can address me as your highness" he said.

"Yes your highness" I said and he was silent for a while making me nervous before he raised his hands a bit making the Jewelries jingle around.

"Come" he said turning around and I was in doubt whether to follow him or not but I have no choice here so I did. I would have preferred him to describe the way to me instead.

We walked for a bit before arriving at a door, I was expecting him to knock but he just opened it and signaled me in.

I walked in a little slowly and he pointed at the table for me to drop the tray and i quickly went ahead so I can get this over with but the sound of the lock as soon as I dropped the tray made me paralysed in fear.

I turned around quickly and came face to face with him looking at me with a smirk on his face, he looks quite young, maybe two or three years older than I am.

"Y.Your highness" I stuttered trying to move back slowly but there's just little space between the table and the bed.

"Shhh I'm going to take good care of you" he said putting his hand round my waist and holding onto me harshly as I began to struggle.

"Please" I begged tears running down my face as the reality of what is about to happen to me is getting clear. My heart is racing and my blood seems to be pumping adrenaline as thoughts on how I can escape this unscarred is going through my head.

"I'll make you enjoy it" he said before palming my breast and squeezing it painfully with a smile on his face. He started kissing my neck and caressing my body, anywhere his hands could touch. I feel so weak, helpless and dirty as all I could do was cry. He started kissing my face and was trying to claim my lips but I kept struggling against him leading to him strucking me on the face, I could feel the tears on my skin and smell the metallic scent of blood, his rings must have cut me open.

I looked up at his agitated face and he looked like a crazed person.

"Don't piss me off" he yelled and was now trying to push me on the bed. I held onto the table firmly but he is stronger, something glittered in my side line and I stopped holding the table and pulled the tray of food, but the force he was using to push me made me fall back and hit my head on the bed frame at the same time the tray of food fell on the floor.

I screamed in pain and cried louder but he seems to enjoy my pain and kept coming closer while trying to remove his robe.

I will not be raped. I won't allow it!

He bent between my legs and pulled at my dress causing it to tear revealing my cleavage. At this point I relaxed making him look at me weird keeping his eyes away from my wondering hand.

"I like the feisty types but keeping it calm will make it easier" he said pulling on my dress and directly palming my dress, my body folded in disgust as I didn't want his hand on me.

I'm starting to feel dizzy with the impact of my head hitting the bed but I'll fight, I won't be raped.

He was now trying to raise my dress up, caressing my thighs but my hand found what it's been looking for and as he was reaching too close to my panties, I didn't waste time stabbing him with the fork I picked, I know that won't do much since he's a supernatural but that was enough to push him off me.

He yelled in pain as his back hit the floor, I scrabbled off the floor quickly and headed towards the door but he was fast, pulling onto my leg making me fall and hit my head again, I can't even imagine what my face looks like at the moment.

"You bitch" he yelled pulling out the fork and it seems the universe is on my side as I saw the vase beside me and I took it, at this stage the adrenaline probably helped because it was heavy and I wouldn't have been able to lift it on a normal day.

I hit it on his head hard enough as soon as he came close and I didn't waste time to run, thankfully he left the key there, so I opened the door and ran out frantically.
I didn't know where to go but I kept running away from that door. But it seems the vase did nothing to him as he was hot on my tail, bloody supernatural powers!

I was starting to feel so dizzy and I had to stop to stabilise my gaze, if he turned right he would be able to see me and I'd be done for, is this how I will die?

I was close to giving up when a hand dragged me into and enclosed room covering my mouth.
I couldn't even breathe well, the whiplash from the pull added to my dizziness and I succumb to darkness.

"Shhh you're safe now" I heard before I lost consciousness.

......