Chapter 2: The Noah's Mission

So I hope the first chapter gave you a little more insight on who the Noah are and the video might have helped.

As some people with black stars on their forehead walked in and served us food the Millennium Earl started to explain the mission of the Noah.

"The Clan of Noah is helping me to eliminate all the Exorcists and Innocence in the world."

That word again... Exorcists, why do I feel a pain of sadness in my chest when I hear it. Innocence... Was new to me, but for some reason it didn't feel like it.

"The Exorcist have been trying to eliminate the Noah and all my wonderful Akuma."

I knew Akuma were demons created by the Earl's power. They were the souls of humans who had decided to try and bring their loved ones back from the dead. In a sense it truly was sad what happens to them, but it's none of my concern what humans feel.

"So you want me to help the rest of my family to destroy the Exorcists and their Innocence which is something they wield in things called Anti-Akuma weapons?" I don't know how I remembered all of that just now, but I was happy that it came back to me the more I knew the better.

"Correct." I took a bite of the food and smiled.

"Sounds fun." I thought about all the pain I could cause the people who harmed my family.

"Yay! Can we go play with an Exorcist Lord Millennium? I want to show Crystal what they look like!" Road said cheerfully.

"Can we finish dinner first?" Tyki said and Road glared at him.

"Who said you were invited Tyki?" I giggled.

"I don't mind if he comes. I'd like to learn more about my family." The two smiled at me and we finished eating before getting up.

"We'll be back later Lord Millennium!" Road called over her shoulder as she opened a door and we walked through it on to a rooftop. I looked out at the town sprawled out across the land.

"So where are these Exorcists?" I asked.

"They're coming." Tyki said pointing as three people came rushing towards us. One had white hair and a weird red mark on his left eye, another had red hair and an eye patch over his right eye, and finally the last one had long greenish black pigtails and glowing black boots.

"Those are Exorcists." Road said smiling as they stopped staring up at us.

"Road!" The redhead yelled and that's when a name popped into my head.

Lavi!

"By any chance is your name Lavi?" I asked. Tyki and Road looked at me worried.

"What's it to you?" I frowned. I felt sad that he had so much hatred for me.

My hair was black and my eyes were gold like all the other Noah along with the gray skin, but I felt like it truly didn't belong to me.

"You're the Exorcists who are trying to destroy my family." I smiled and sat down on the roof. "I'm not impressed." The girl looked at me and I saw something flash across her face, what was it?

Fear? Pain? Loss?

Lenalee...

Why do these names keep popping into my head?

"Who are you? I've never seen you in the Noah Clan?" The girl asked.

"My name is Crystal, the Noah of Pain." They all froze.

"Crystal...!" The white haired boy said shocked.

"Why do you sound so surprised?" That's when I saw their uniforms. I gasped.

That's the exact same one I was wearing when I woke up!

"Crystal... do you remember us?" Lavi asked dropping his hammer, which was huge and started walking towards me.

"Why would I remember people I've never met?" I said and vanished on to his shoulder. "You Exorcists are trying to kill my family and hurt Lord Millennium, for that you must... DIE!" I touched Lavi's cheek and smiled. "Pain."

He dropped to his knees and yelled out in pain.

"Get away from him!" I jumped back on to the roof as the white haired boy came at me with his demonic looking arm.

"Wow, I didn't think the Noah of Pain would have these kinds of powers. The Millennium Earl was right, she's going to be very useful in this war." Road said grinning.

"Can we go? I'm bored with these Exorcists." I said and she laughed.

"Sure! I'm sure Lero wants to play." Lero was the umbrella that apparently could talk.

"Alright. Tyki do you have any good books to read?" He smiled and touched my head lightly.

"Of course, let's go home." We walked back towards Road's door.

"Crystal!?" I looked back and saw Lavi and Lenalee looking at me worried. "Don't you remember being an Exorcist?" I felt sick, like someone had punched me in the stomach.

"M-me? An Exorcist? As if! I wouldn't be caught dead with murderers like you!" I walked through Road's door and walked towards my room.

Was I really an Exorcist? Or was I a Noah? Who was telling the truth?