Chaptet 13: Judgement

Me: hehehehehe!
Happy: They liiiiiiiiiike each other!
Me: Yes Happy yes they do... HEY YOURE NOT IN THIS ANIME!
Happy: too bad... Natsu and Lucy are off doing their own thing, so I'm helping narrate now ^.^~*
Me:... fine

I had decided after I had greeted all my friends again to go sit on the roof and get some fresh air. I kicked my legs as I sat on the edge of the building. The sun was setting and being above the clouds was always my favorite place to watch it.

"Crystal?" I looked over my shoulder and saw Lenalee standing there looking around at the setting sky.

"Hey Lenalee." I said smiling and she came to sit next to me.

"Why are you up here?" I looked back out at the sky and felt my heart relax.

"I love watching the sun set above the clouds. What brings you up here?" She hugged her knees to her chest and smiled shyly.

"Well... I needed to get away from all of the war and violence. I can see this was a good place to come it's relaxing." I smiled at her cheerfully.

"Yeah it is. It really brightens my spirits coming here." We sat in silence for a little bit before I finally spoke up. "So Lenalee, can I ask you something?" I hugged my knees this time.

"What is it?" I looked at the now almost night sky.

"I... I... what if you liked someone, but knew they couldn't like you back?" She touched my back lightly.

"This is about Lavi isn't it?" I felt my face turn red, but I just kept staring at the sky. "What I can tell you is, maybe a miracle will happen." I nodded and finally got up.

"Thanks Lenalee, I'll see you tomorrow." I turned and started to lean off the building.

"What are you doing?!" She yelled grabbing me.

"Relax, my windows open. I'm going to fly down." She sighed and let go of my hand as I floated into the air.

"Innocence activate!" My wings spread out and I floated down to my room.

Maybe a miracle will happen...

Is there such a thing?

I landed in my window and let my wings disappear before going inside. I closed the window and crawled into bed suddenly exhausted.

Maybe tomorrow will be better...

My eyes closed slowly and I felt my body drift into a nice peaceful slumber.

The next morning I opened my eyes to see Allen and Lavi standing there. I screamed before falling out of bed.

"What the hell are you two doing here?!" They both laughed and I glared at them.

"Hey no need to give us such an angry face we brought you breakfast." Lavi said and handed me some food. I sighed and remembered what Lenalee had said to me last night.

"I'm not very hungry, but thanks anyways." I said getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

"Not hungry?! What happened to the girl who eats almost as much as Allen?!" I gave them a small smile.

"Relax, I'm still me just not that hungry right now. I'm sure I will be soon." I went inside and since it was a girl's bathroom the two boys couldn't follow. Lenalee was in there brushing her teeth.

"Morning Crystal!" She said smiling and I started brushing my teeth as well.

"Hey Lenalee..." That's when we heard the two boys arguing with Kanda. We sighed and finished brushing our teeth before going out to see that Kanda had his katana out. He looked ready to chop one of the boys up.