Chapter 34: The Twins Bond Breaks

Once again don't feel like writing an intro

Krory's POV

These brats were starting to annoy me! They first decided to be annoying by trying to get Allen to pay off General Cross's debts that he left for those two, but now they were trying to kill all my new friends.

"I'm sick of these brats." I growled and jumped up on to the bookshelves all around us.

They had done something that made us see their illusions and they were invisible. I could hear them though, the fools.

"Allen in front of you!" I yelled and he grabbed the two by the throats as I rushed down towards them. We attacked them before landing far away from them.

"You have been quite annoying vampire." They said to me. I wanted to flinch because that's what happened when I lived in the village, the villagers all called me a vampire or monster because I sucked the blood of the Akuma in the village. I didn't know that then, but now I know I'm an Exorcist and it's my job to destroy them.

"My job is to destroy you brats." I said and they started singing a song about being born as one. Then they shot themselves with their guns.

"Their shadows are combining!" Lenalee said shocked. She was right the two shadows were swirling into one.

That's when my body went flying back and into the bookshelf.

"Krory!!!" Allen yelled and I looked down to see the two brats were one.

"We were born as one, we are Jasdevi." I felt my body reach it's limit slowly.

"Krory!" Lenalee yelled and I appeared in front of them.

"Get going through the door!" Jasdevi's hair stabbed through numerous parts of my body.

"You're too badly injured to fight!" Allen said clenching his fists.

"I know that's why I want you to keep going so I can hold them off. You and Lavi are the only two who can protect Lenalee and Chaoji." He looked at me shocked.

"Krory..."

"Get going." I said smiling and then turned to face the brats.

I heard Allen and the others go through the door and I glared at the Noah before me.

"Well vampire you're stupid for sending them away. Once we deal with you we'll go kill them too." They laughed and I pulled out some of the demon blood I got from Cross's modified demon.

I won't lose to these brats!

Crystal's POV

Once I was back inside the room Road looked at me smiling.

"Crystal you need to get ready for Allen!" I sighed and she threw a random outfit at me.

"Road... I'm not wearing this. I'll wear what I'm wearing now." I looked down and realized I was still wearing the General's uniform.

"You can't wear that!" She yelled and I sighed again before snapping my fingers. The General's uniform disappeared and was replaced with a dress, leggings and my hair was up.

"Yayyy!" I groaned and went to the window.

"Jasdevi... they failed..." I said quietly and that's when we appeared at the tower. A table was set with food. Tyki was sitting at the head of the table.

"Crystal come sit." I shook my head and continued to stare out the window.

"Lavi... Allen... Lenalee... Chaoji..." I muttered each of their names and that's when the door opened. I turned and saw Road kiss Allen.

"Lero!!!! Don't go kissing Exorcists!!!!!" I sat down on the railing of the window.

"Welcome Exorcists." I said smiling politely.

"Crystal..." Lavi said walking towards me. My heart pounded quicker.

"That's close enough Bookman." I said unemotionally. He stopped and I could see the amusement on Tyki and Road's faces.

"Well... they did make it here. Road at least give them a little gift they'll all be dead soon enough." Tyki said and Road snapped her fingers.

I felt my Noah get locked away and I jumped into Lavi's arms.

"Lavi...!" He held me tightly and glared at Road.

"What I gave you her back for a little bit." She said giggling.