Chapter 22: Forbidden Love

Erza: well this is certainly an interesting title
Me: Erza!!!! Yay!!!! Someone other than Natsu and Happy!
Natsu: Hey that's rude!
Me: do I have to get rid of you again?
Natsu: no ma'am!
Erza: hmmm what did Natsu and Happy do?
Me: oh nothing forget about it, let's just start the chapter

Lavi's POV

After I went to my room I decided to take a shower. I look at the wall as the water poured over my body.

I love her and she loves me... it's forbidden but I can't help myself... no doubt if the old panda ever finds out, which he will eventually it will mean trouble for me and her, but for now I'm content with our little secret.

I stepped out of the shower and put on a pair of jeans. Someone was knocking at my door so I walked out of the bathroom to open it. Crystal was standing there with a sad smile on her face.

"Well you're the last person I have to say goodbye to." I pulled her into the room and closed the door. She then noticed my lack of a shirt and blushed bright red.

"What's wrong? Never seen a guy without a shirt before?" She looked away as I sat on the bed and pulled her between my legs.

"No I have..." She said quickly.

"Hey you don't have to be nervous around me." I said turning her face to look at me. She sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"I'm going to miss all of you. But I'm going to miss this moment right now the most." She muttered quietly and I grabbed her hand from my head.

"Let's just focus on right now. Memories last forever right?" She nodded and I put one hand on the small of her back pulling her closer. Our other hands were intertwined together. "I love you, Crystal." I said before kissing her. She smiled into it, my body was in pure bliss right now.

"I love you too, Lavi." She finally was able to get out as we pulled apart. I was about to pull her back in to kiss her again when she backed away. "I can't stay any longer. I have to go... I'll call as soon as I can. Goodbye..." She rushed out the room so fast I couldn't have stopped her if I tried.

"It's not goodbye, it's until I see you again." I whispered and leaned back on my bed. "Well time to go help the old panda." I groaned and finished getting ready. As I walked out of my room I saw Crystal walking out the gate.

Be careful...

"Lavi!" I looked up to see the old panda standing there with an annoyed look on his face.

"Yeah gramps?"

"You were suppose to come help me an hour ago with things."

Yeah that one wasn't a lie Crystal.

"Sorry I got sidetracked let's go." He seemed surprised that I so willingly wanted to go do work.

"Very well." We walked back towards the library and I pushed Crystal out of my mind for the time being.

I have to act like nothing is different we both knew this was the price to pay for a relationship...