Chapter 7

Emily's POV

"I can't believe this, Emily." She sighed, rubbing her eyes.

"I'm sorry, mom. I never wanted this to happen." I sobbed, letting the tears fall down my cheeks.

"Have you decided what you're going to do with...it?" She asked, hesitating towards the end.

I just shook my head and cried harder, covering my face.

I heard the sound of mom's chair scraping across the wooden floor.

I was expecting her to leave the room in fury, but instead she wrapped her arms around me, and buried her nose in my hair.

"We'll get this sorted, I promise you. Have you told Austin yet?" She wondered, and I shook my head.

"I'm scared." I admitted, wiping away my smudged make up.

"We'll find a way to tell him, and I'll get on the phone to the doctor's, I'll get you an appointment set up."

"Mom, why aren't you angry?" I sniffled, watching her sit next to me.

"What kind of a parent would I be if I didn't support my daughter when she needs me?" She chuckled, stroking my hair.

"I really am sorry, mom."

"Stop saying that, you have life growing inside of you. It's a beautiful thing, even if the dad is a complete waste of space."

I let out a small laugh as she commented on Austin.

She'd never liked him, due to what Taylor and I told her about him, and what he got up to.

"I don't think I can tell him." I muttered, resting my cheek against my palm.

"You need to, Emily. I know I was scared to tell your father, and I know that he left, but Austin might not be like that. If you don't want to keep the baby, you need to tell him as he has a right to know. You need the support too, Emily."

"You're right, mom."

"I'm always right, sweetheart. Now go and get changed, relax for a while. Dinner will be ready soon. I want you to take it easy." She said sweetly, pecking my forehead and getting back up, returning to the stove.

I watched her for a second, before getting out of my chair and leaving the room, heading upstairs.

Well, it was safe to say I was shocked.

I expected mom to kick me out, and scream at me.

Wow.

I flopped onto my bed, covering my face with my arms.

I let out a loud sigh.

"I hate my life, and I hate Austin Mahone." I muttered, throwing my arms off my face. Speaking of Austin... Why was he being so nice earlier?

He was acting so weird, and not at all like an asshole.

It was like he was a different person.

I almost hoped he was going to act like he did earlier when I tell him that I'm pregnant.

I'll sort it out tomorrow.

The sooner I tell him, the sooner this nightmare would be over.