Chapter 16

Austin's POV

"You can't just decide that without my say." I told her, my patience disappearing completely.

"It's my baby and I'll do as I wish." She replied, using the same tone of voice as me.

"It's my baby too! Last time I checked, it was my sperm that went into you!" I yelled, feeling my muscles clench and face heat up.

"Yeah, it was! This is your fault!" She shouted back, standing up and leaning on the couch for support.

"How the hell is this my fault? I wore a condom! Do you think I want to be a dad at 19? Huh?!"

"How do you think I feel? I'm the one who's pregnant Austin! I can't even go to school because of what people are saying about me! Do you think I like being called one of your whores? Unlike you, I actually want to get an education!" She seethed, her eyes filling up.

I felt guilty for making her cry.

"I didn't want any of this to happen!"

"Then why did you have sex with me?" She asked, her bottom lip quivering as tears slipped down her face.

My heart almost stopped beating.

I knew exactly why I had sex with her, and so did Justin.

"I don't know." I mumbled, dragging a hand down my face at my reply.

"Get out." Emily said quietly, wiping away her tears with the back of her hand.

"What?"

"Get out."

"No Emily, we need to finish talking." I told her, frustrated.

"We're done as far as I'm concerned, I want you to stay away from me, I don't want your help, and I don't want your kid." She said calmly, taking deep breaths.

"Emi-"

"Get out of my house!" She screamed, throwing a book in my direction.

It caught my cheekbone, making me flinch and hold my face.

I stared at her in shock.

Emily didn't seem fazed.

She looked like she was about to murder me.

I walked away without another word, rubbing my face.

I slammed the door to her house, walking to my car.

I can't fucking believe her.

Since when could she decide herself on giving up a child that I helped to create?

I yelled out angrily, hitting my palms off the steering wheel.

There was no way I was giving up.

I was going to sort this out.