Chapter 12

Emily's POV

I was left in the cupboard by Austin.

I was a complete blubbering mess. I could hear kids outside wondering what was going on, and who Austin was nailing this time.

His words were repeating themselves in my head.

'If it's mine, get rid of it.'

He made it pretty clear that he didn't want this thing growing inside of me.

What do I do now?

I wiped my face, and under my eyes, thanking myself that I didn't wear a lot of make up this morning.

I grabbed my bag and burst out of the cupboard, hearing gasps and words of shock around me.

"Austin and Emily?"

"I knew they were fucking! I heard they did it at John's party a few months ago."

"She's crying. He must have dumped her."

"Whore."

I kept my head down low as I heard all the whispers around me.

There was no way that I was going to stay in school now, especially since I'd have to face Austin again.

Taylor would probably be too busy with Justin to care.

I scurried out of the school and into the parking lot, noticing that Austin's car wasn't parked, meaning he must have gone somewhere.

I pretty much jogged the whole way home, my throat had a huge lump in it, and my eyes were stinging from the tears I was holding back.

I hurried to unlock the front door, and as soon as I got in, I leant back against it, letting my emotions go crazy.

I was sobbing uncontrollably, making vile noises.

I got myself to go upstairs, and into the bathroom to clean myself up.

I sniffled as I used the wash cloth to wipe away my smeared make up.

My nose was red from where I'd been wiping it continuously, which was very unattractive, I know.

I can't believe I got myself into this mess.

Just a few, more months ago I was happy.

Why did I have to let that dick ruin it?

He'd ruined my education.

If I was to keep the baby, how would I go to school?

How would I get a job?

Abortion was something I've been against my whole life.

But, with the situation at hand I was seriously considering the option.

I guess adoption was the only option.

I liked the idea of helping out a family who wanted a child of their own, someone to love, regardless if they aren't blood related.

At the same time, I was feeling so guilty.

I didn't want my own child.

I hated my own child.

I hated the father of my child.

I hated my life.

But most importantly, I hate what's happened.