First Kiss

Scott:
You and Scott were on a date. He toke you on a picnic in a clearing in the woods. While you were looking at the stars you felt someone staring at you. You turn to Scott to see he was staring at you. "Why are you staring at me Scott?" You asked with a confusing face. All Scott did was smile and lean towards you. You didn't release what was happening until the kiss was over. "Because you look beautiful." Scott said with a smirk on his face. You smiled and you both went back to look at the stars.

Stiles:
You were studying at Stiles' house today. You are both laying down on his bed working. "Hey (y/n) what are the highlighters for?" Stiles asked looking at your math book. "Well green is for things I understand, yellow are for things in working on and red is for things I have no idea about. I'm mostly using red." Stiles looked at you with a smiled and leaned in. You were kissing for the first time, you were kissing Stiles. "What was that for?" You asked after you broke from the kiss. "Because you may use red a lot, but I know you're the smartest girl in the world." You smile at him and give him a peck on the cheek. He smiles and turns back to studying as did you.

Derek:
You were at his loft watching him workout with his shirt off. Now Derek is doing pull-ups and you were staring at his abs. Derek starts to notice you staring and walks towards you. "Why don't you take a picture. It'll last longer." You then get your phone and take a picture. He smiles and walks to you and gives you a kiss. After he goes right back to working out. You were happy the entire day.

Isaac:
    You were at school, at your locker. When you felt someone staring at you. You turned around and saw no one staring. Soon Isaac came up to you. "Hey, what's wrong? Looks like you just saw a ghost." You came out of your daze and looked at him. "Oh, no. I just have a feeling someone's staring at you." You say putting books in your locker. Isaac looked around and saw a guy looking at you. He got mad and tried to make him stop, but he didn't. So he kissed you. You were surprised at first, but you gave into it. "What was that for?" "Just cause." He smiled and saw that the guy was gone. Then you both walked to class together hand in hand.

Jackson:
You were watching the lacrosse team practice, cause Jackson asked you to. While you were doing homework he came up to you. "Hey, babe wh..." You were saying as Jackson kissed you. "Hey Whittemore stop kissing your girlfriend and get over here." Coach yelled at you two. You broke the kiss and smiled at him. He winked at you went back to practice. You knew later he would finish what he started.

Liam:
Both of you were on the field practicing. WhileCoach was talking to everyone you feel Liam grab your hand. You look at him and grabbed his hand. He smiles at you and gives you a quick peck on the lips. You were surprised but happy he finally kissed you. "Hey, Dunbar stop kissing (y/l/n)." "Sorry Coach won't happen again." Liam said as his cheeks turned red from the team look at him. You giggled a little at him and smiled.

Jordan:
As you walked in the Sheriffs station you felt people staring at you. You hated it. You walked over to Jordan's desk to give him his coffee. "Hey, got you your coffee." Hey looked up to see you. "Oh, cool. Thanks babe." You smiled and sat on top of his desk. He grabbed you and put you on his lap. You put your arms around his neck and he put his hand on your waist. Jordan leaned in and so did you. Soon you were kissing. "Hey, Parrish come here!" Sheriff Stilinski yelled from his office. Jordan broke the kiss first and looked at you. "Duty calls. See you later babe." "Okay, bye." You say waving at him as you leave the station.