He Cheats On You Part 2

A/N: This is part 2 of he cheats on you it was request by luzdim. Thank you for that so I hope you enjoy and I am going to make a part 3 of this. So look out for that.

Scott: As you hear Scott calling your name but you keep running. You run all the way to Lydia's house. You knock and after a few seconds she answers. "Y/N? What are you doing here? Are you okay?" Lydia asked as she pulled you inside. You sit on her couch and all of your tears come running down your face as Lydia rubbed your back. "S-Scott I-I saw him kiss Kira." You said crying on Lydia's shoulder. "I'm so sorry y/n." She's says rubbing your back still. As you two sit there in silence it is broken by a knock on the door. Lydia gets up leaving you to still sit on the couch and opens the door. Then you lift up your head from looking at the floor to see Scott standing in the room looking at you with sad eyes.

Stiles: As you leave the locker room you hear Stiles call your name but you keep going. Then you feel a hand grab your wrist and turn you around. "Y/N please let me explain." Stiles said as you rip your wrist from his grip. "Explain? Explain what why you just had your tongue down Maria's throat?" You yell causing everyone in the hallway to stare at you. "Y/N I'm sorry ple-." "No save it Stiles. I'm done." You say cutting him off and backing away with tears in your eyes and leaving Stiles there regretting everything.

Isaac: As you drive away you let all the tears fall. You finally get to home and go to your room. You fall on you bed and just let everything out. Soon Derek is in the doorway to your room with a sad look. He hates it when he sees his little sister crying over a boy. "What did he do?" He asked referring to Isaac. You look up at him and say, "I saw him and Allison together." Derek came over to you and he sat next to you. "Come here." He said grabbing your head and putting it on his chest. All you do is let it out and both of you just sit there.

Liam: After leaving Liam you go to Scott and Stiles. They were like brothers to you. You were sitting in Stiles' living room with them by your side trying to cheer you up. "Are you okay now?" Scott asks you while you wipe your tears. "Ya I'm okay, but I'm a little hungry." "Then we'll go make you a sandwich." Stiles says getting up with Scott into the kitchen. As they were in there someone knocked on the door. Since they were both busy to notice you got up to go answer it. When you open the door all you see is Liam standing there with red puffy eyes.

Jackson: You guys were still standing in Jackson's room with tears in your eyes. "Y/N come on you don't mean that." Jackson said stepping towards you which causes you to step back. "No I do mean it Jackson. You slept with your ex while you were with me. Why would I not mean that?" You told him with a sad look. "Y/N. I'm sorry it meant nothing." Jackson said taking another step causing you to step back again. "If it meant nothing Jackson then it wouldn't have happened in the first place." You said to him leaving him there to regret what he did to the one he loved.

Derek: As you're leaving Derek's loft you hear him calling your name over and over telling you to stop. All you do is keep going until you see that your in the woods. You keeping going trying to find the exit to the woods. You then hear something behind you causing you to walk faster and faster eventually your running. The thing is still chasing you and soon catches you a falls on you. He rolls you to your back so you can look at it. It then slashes you in the stomach and runs away. After it runs you let out a small scream. Your vision comes and goes and the last thing you see is someone kneeling over you. Then everything goes black.

Jordan: As you drive away your vision becomes blurry from your tears you wipe them away. Driving you soon get to a red light that then turns green. You go and out of no where a car comes straight towards you. CRASH! Everything hurts. You try to open your eyes but you're blinded by a bright light. Then you hear someone talking to you. "Y/N? Can you hear me?" "Y/N?" You hear a familiar voice say. Jordan. You then remember everything that happened after you left his house. After remembering everything goes black.

Brett: You're walking away from Brett's house and the party at it. You kept walking down the street when all of a sudden it starts to rain. "Oh com on." You say and run to a near bus stop and sit. All you do is wait. You don't know what for but you just sit and wait for something or someone. Then after a car pulls up and puts down his window. You see that the person is Brett. "Get in." He says looking into your eyes. You hesitate at first then you eventually decide to get in. Closing the door Brett drives down the street to bring you home.

Theo: Since I couldn't figure out what to do with Theo I'm just still not going to write anything for him.