When He Realized He Loved You

Scott: He realized he loved you when you were attacked by the alpha pack. When he found out he broke because he knew he loved you and didn't want to lose you.

Stiles: He realized he loved you when you were hanging out at his house. You guys were making cookies and you blow flour at him. He looks at you as you were laughing and he fell in love because of how cute you looked when you laughed.

Isaac: He realized he loved you when you stood up to his father. His father was yelling at him again so you went to him and yelled back. His dad stopped and left. When he did Isaac smiled and looked at you in 'aw'. At that point he knew that he loved you for doing someone he could never do.

Liam: He first loved you when you helped him calm down on a full moon. He was freaking out for you to leave so he wouldn't hurt you but you didn't. You stayed and calmed him down. Liam was looking into your eyes the whole time and he realized that your his anchor and he loved it and you.

Jackson: Jackson realized he loved you when you where cheering him on at one of his lacrosse games. The other team was winning by one point and all the team needed to do was make one goal. Scott was running down the field with the ball. He had no open shot so he passed the ball the Jackson and he threw the ball towards the net and it went straight in. Everyone screamed in excitement and went down to the field you followed looking for Jackson. He found you and spun you around in his arms. You congratulated him for making the winning goal. You both leaned in and shared a slow and passionate kiss. In Jacksons mind he didn't just win the game he won you and all your love and he know he loved from that moment on.

Derek: Derek realized he loved you when you two where sparing together. You guys started to spare and Derek promised you that if you beat him you get to throw a party in the loft. He took the deal and you started. It was hard for you since you know that Derek is stronger then you. But you didn't everything you could. You punched but he blocked. He kicked but you blocked. You finally got a couple of hits on him and started to win. You then got Derek on the ground and pinned. You both knew that you had won and Derek was happy that you finally beat him. He loved that beating him out a smile to your face because it put a smile to his. So in that moment he knew he loved you.

Jordan: He realized he loved you when you where helping him figure out what kind of supernatural he was. You guys borrowed a bunch of supernatural books from the schools library. You where sitting down reading and reading different books but you could find anything. You let out a big sigh in frustration. Jordan smiled at the sight of you concentrating. Jordan loved the way you but your lip when you where focused on something. He loved that you where trying so hard to help him. From that point on he knew that he loved everything about you.

Brett: Brett realized he loved you when you saved him from the assassins. The pack was helping Satomi and her pack hide from the assassins but they found us. You all were fighting them off as they come. You were fighting two of them knocking one out then the other. You then see Brett about to be attacked from behind and you go to help him. You attacked the person behind Brett and knock him out. Brett looks at you in utter love. That was when he know he loved you.

Theo: He realized that he loved you when you defended him from Stiles. The pack and Theo was at Scott's house reading the Dread Doctor book. Stiles was going on about how he doesn't trust Theo and how he's hiding something (which we all know what that is). You were tired of Stiles always saying this. You told him to leave Theo alone and that he has done nothing wrong. Theo looks at you and smiles and you smile back. That was when Theo knew he loved you and that what he is going to do to the pack will make you hate him.

A/N: Guys let me know if I should add Adien or something.

~Daeaneira