What He Does To Get Your Attention

Scott: What he does is be clingy. He would just stay by your side until you talk to him and tell him to stop. When you do he stops and kisses you off guard and runs away.

Stiles: What he does is just pout and wait for you to notice him. When you don't he will wave his hands in front of your face until you notice him and you finally hang out with him.

Isaac: What he does is he'll come up to you and hug you from behind and kiss your cheek. When you finally ask what he wants he tells you he wants to hang out and just be with you. Then you decide to be with him and do stuff together.

Liam: What Liam does is he will take your hand and just play and rub circles on it. When you decide to pay attention to him you play a video game together.

Jackson: What he does is he will start to kiss your jawline and down to your neck until you do something. When you see what he's trying to do you happily go along with it and things get really heated. ;)

Derek: What Derek does to get your attention is he will start to work out shirtless. When you notice that he is you cant help but stare at him. Then he sees you staring and goes up to you and kisses you and goes back to to working out.

Jordan: What Jordan does to get your attention is he will just pick you up from what ever you were going and spin you around. While he does he shouts to you to pay attention to him and do something with him. When you agree he puts you down and you do something together.

Brett: What he does to get your attention is he will take off his shirt in front of you and show off his abs. When you look up to him and see what he's doing you just sit and stare and tell him to put a show on for you.

Teen Wolf PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara