Theo Raeken Catch Up 1-26

A/N: So I decided to add Theo to the book cuz let us all admit that we all love him. He may be evil but he's so cute.

1}. How You Met:

You met Theo when he showed up to help Scott after he got attacked. While talking to Scott and Stiles he turned to you and smiled. You blushed and looked at the ground. While everyone was leaving he came up to you. "Hey, I'm Theo. You are?" He asked you. "I'm y/n. Nice to met you." He smiled at you causing you to blush even more.

2}. First Date:

Theo took you to a small café in town. You guys got to know each other and had a great time. You both knew you wanted to go out together again.

3}. First Kiss:

You and Theo were just hanging out at your house watching some movies. Through tout the movie you could feel Theo staring at you. "Why do you keep staring at me?" You asked him will turning to face him. He smiled and said, "Because you're beautiful." You smiled and felt your cheeks get hot and you looked down. Then your feel Theo's fingers lift up your head and he looks you in the eye and starts to lean in. After kissing and breaking it you both smile and go back to watching your movie.

4}. His/Your Name In Their Phone:
        Theo: My Bae💕
        You: My Girly

5}. His Favorite Hairstyle On You:

       Half up in a bun and half down. He loves how its cute and yet its still badass on you.

6}. The Other Language You Speak:

Chinese. You take the class in school so you speak the language and are still learning some of it.

7}. Your Talent:

Photography. You have always loved taking pictures when you were a kid. Ever since then you have never stopped. When Theo saw your photos he saw how talented you are and he loved all of the photos.

8}. Your Celebrity Crush He's Jealous Of:

        Sebastian Stan. You love his work. You loved him in all the Captain America movies and everything else he was in. Theo hated how you talked about him so much so of course he got really jealous of him.

9}. His Celebrity Crush Your Jealous Of:

        Nina Dobrev

10}. Your Anniversary Date:

August 27th

11}. What He Gets You For Your Birthday:

A necklace with your name on it, dinner at your favorite restaurant, and a shopping spree using his credit card.

12}. Your Famous Brother/Sister:

Scarlett Johansson

13}. Your Supernatural Power:

Werewolf

14}. Your Wedding Date:

March 25th

15}. Your Child(ren)'s Name(s):

        Avianna Marie Raeken

Kayla Ana Raeken

Jax Dylan Raeken

16}. The Language He Learns 'I Love You' In:

Chinese. He knew that you were taking the class so he wanted to learn I love you in it and tell you.

17}. A Member Of 1D/5sos Is Your Brother:

Zayn

18}. His/Your Phone Background:

His background is of you sticking out your tongue with your eyes crossed. He thought it was adorable. Your background is of you kissing his cheek and him sticking out his tongue with one of his eyes closed.

19}. Where You Go On Your Honeymoon:

Puerto Rico

20}. Favorite Place To Kiss You:

Top Of Your Head

21}. What You 'steal' From Him:

His t-shirts

22}. His Favorite Color On You:

Peach

23}. Band You Both Listen To:

Fall Out Boy

24}. Your Guy Best Friend:

Stiles

25}. Your Favorite Holiday:

St. Patrick's Day

26}. Concert He Takes You To:

Fall Out Boy