He Cheats On You Part 3

A/N: I sorry that it took so long to get part 3 up. I'm also sorry I haven't updated the book in a long time and have been just posting outfit chapters. Tell me if you like the outfit chapters though cuz I like do like doing those.

    Scott: As you sit there and stare at Scott with tears you get angry. "What the hell do you want!" You say to him getting up from the couch. "I came here to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen." He says taking a step towards you but you take a step back. "Didn't mean for it to happen? You were kissing her like you meant it Scott." You said with tears as you look at Scott thinking about what to say. "You no what? We should take a break. I can't forgive or forget what you did but for the sake of the pack we can stay friends. I just won't have full trust in you. Not yet." You tell him heartbroken. "I can live with that. As long as I have you in my life that's fine." Scott said with tears in his eyes. "I'll just show myself out." He said walking out. You sat back on the couch crying and thinking about what just happened.

    Stiles: You spent the rest of the day avoiding Stiles. When the last bell of the day rang you walked straight to your car. As you were walking you heard Stiles calling you name. You walked faster but he caught up to you grabbing your wrist and turning you around. "What do you want." You asked him yanking your arm from his grasp. "I want you to listen so I can explain what happened in the locker room." He said. "Why should I? You obviously like Malia more than me. So why don't you just be with her instead of me." You say then start to turn around when he stops you. "Wait please let me explain." He asks with pleading eyes. "Fine." You say crossing your arms over your chest. "I didn't kiss Malia. She kissed me. Okay. I like you not her. Hell. I don't like you. I love you for christ sakes." He says yelling it out to you. You look at him with unbelieving eyes. "You love me?" You ask him. "Yes. I love you I just didn't have the courage to tell you so I went to Malia and ask for advice. Then she just randomly pulled me to the boys locker room and started to kiss me when you walked in." He said. "I would never do any-" You cut him off kissing him out of nowhere. He kisses back putting his arms around your waist and your arms around his neck. You break apart catching your breaths. "I love you too. And I forgive you." You tell him. He smiles and pulls you back in for another kiss.

    Isaac: The next morning you wake up to yelling downstairs. You get dressed and go down to see who's yelling. Your on the stairs when you see Derek and Isaac arguing about you. "You broke her heart. And you better get out of here before I break your face." Derek yells at Isaac clenching his fists. "Nothing happened I swear. If she saw something that made it look like we were doing something then I just want to tell her sorry." Isaac yells back also getting angry. They say other things back to each other still not noticing that your watching them. "Guys!" You yell at them making them turn to you. Isaac walks to you but Derek stops him. "No I want to hear what he has to say." Derek let's him go and he goes to you. "Y/N I'm so sorry it wasn't what it looked like." He said. "Then what was it." You say with tear a trying to escape. "When I said I was over Allison I wasn't for sure. So I went to her house to see if I was over her. I took off my shirt then she did hers. It didn't do anything to me. So to make sure we kiss and you walked in. I knew you saw and I knew you probably won't forgive me but I swear that kiss meant nothing to me at all. I like you not Allison. And I know that for a fact now. So please please forgive." He said now holding the sides of your face as you both cry. You look at him thinking about what to do. "I forgive. I do. I don't want you out of my life Isaac." You tell him. "Me either. I love you." He tells you. "I love you too." You say then kiss him and him back. You break apart and hug each other. As your hugging you hear sniffing. You turn and see Derek crying. "I'm not crying just have something in my eyes." He says walking away and wiping his tears. You and Isaac laugh and hug again wanting to stay like that forever.