Mornings

Scott: Mornings with Scott are relaxing. When you guys wake up you usually stay in bed and just thinking about random things like each other. You would have your head on his chest listening to his heart beat and he would have his arm around you and rubbing his thumb along your arm.

Stiles: Mornings with him are silly. You awake up before him so you usually hit him with a pillow until he wakes up. When he does he would grab a pillow and start hitting you with it which causes you guys to get in a pillow fight. After you guys get tired you stop and start to laugh so hard.

Isaac: Mornings with Isaac are sweet. He wakes up before you so he will wake you by kissing you all over your face. When you do wake up you smile at him and kiss him back. You guys will then go and get breakfast.

Derek: Mornings with Derek are unpredictable. They are because some mornings he'll wake you up to make breakfast together or he'll bring you breakfast in bed. You love it but you don't know when he's going to do these things.

Jackson: Mornings with him are sexy. When you guys wake up usually Jackson starts kissing you everywhere. You would kiss back and the kiss will turn into a make out session. Then that make out session will become something more. After that morning sex you guys go and get breakfast.

Liam: Mornings with him are cute. When you wake up you turn to Liam and see him staring at you. You would smile and he would cover his face because he thinks he looks bad in the morning with his messy hair. Of course you think he looks hot but he wont believe you. You try and make him uncover his face but he wont so you get on top of him and try to take it of his face yourself. You usually win and when the blankets off his face you give him a little kiss and smile. Then after your both done with being silly you go and have breakfast.

Jordan: Mornings with Jordan are sweet. Its sweet because you're always tired or lazy to get up so you make him pick you up and carry to the kitchen. He will set you on the counter to sit while he makes you guys breakfast. He will usually end up feeding you while feeding himself too.

Brett: Mornings with Brett are loving. They're loving because you and Brett usually lay in bed for a while after waking up. You lay there and just appreciating each other. Also every minute or so Brett will just randomly say "love you" and you say it back to him every time with a smile included.

Theo: Mornings with Theo are weird. They are because sometimes he wont be there next to you. He'll leave a note saying he had to do something at school or with Scott. You didn't really believe it but he would make it up to you by making breakfast for you before he left.

Aiden: Mornings with him are a mystery. That's because sometimes he's in your room next to you sleeping and sometimes he's not. When he's not there it means hat your dad is there and might check if Aiden is in your room. When Aiden is in your room it either means your dad is out somewhere or is still sleeping.

A/N: Is anyone else so happy that they reveled Stiles' real name. Like what the hell was that name Mieczyslaw. But whatever its Stiles so I love it. and does anyone else feel like when Stiles comes back and everyone remembers him he'll go to his dad and whine that he told his friends what his name is. He'll be like, "DAD!! Why would you tell them my name. Like seriously why would you do this to me!!" even if he's not like that its funny to think he would say that.

~Daea