Chapter 7: I'm Coming (boyxboy)

ADAM'S POV

(two weeks later)

I haven't heard from Mike for two weeks now and I was starting to get worried. I even had some occasional slip-ups, thinking about him when I was with Angelique. When we locked lips in the school halls all I could think about were Mike's hot lips, gently placed on top of mine. Her laughter reminded me of his light chuckles, the spark in her eyes made me remember his worried glances to check up on me, if I was okay. Damn! Was I, Adam Singer, falling in love?

***

I quickly said my goodbyes to Angelique. She had her cheerleading practice and I was running late for a meeting with my dad. I decided to run by my apartment, to change into something more tasteful but there was someone standing beside the building's entrance. »Hey,« Said the figure. »Long time, no see.« I looked closer, finding out, I actually knew the person. »Mike?« I asked in disbelief.

»Well, yeah. Who'd ya think it was? A rapist?« He chuckled softly, making me want to yank him to the wall and just take him there and then. But I knew he didn't feel the same way. A well rounded guy like himself must've had at least fifty chicks lining up around the block.

»Adam!« He yelled, squeezing my shoulders lightly. »Didn't you hear what I just said?« I blushed a little. »Sorry, daydream.«

He smiled while pulling me towards the entrance by my wrist. »Well, you can daydream in your apartment because I am freezing my ass off and I desperately need a cup of coffee.« I gasped for air, while trying to sort through my thoughts. Mike freaking Donovan wants to come up to MY apartment?! Oh no, I haven't even cleaned it up yet. It's gonna be a mess, what will he think!

Mike turned around, looking straight into my eyes, trying to absorb every line of my figure. »Uhm. Mike? What are you doing?« He giggled. »Just checking if you're still alive. You know, you've gone quite limpy back there. Do you need me to carry you?« I blushed, trying to hide it behind my hair, with no luck. He saw it, grinned and yanked me over his shoulder, carrying me up six flights of stairs.

Once he put me down in front of my doorway, he looked at me. Staring, smiling, hissing…Wait, he was hissing? What was that about?

Before I could ask him about it, he crashed his lips unto mine, almost mowing me over. The muscles in his cheeks tensed, trying to consume as much of my aura as possible. His kisses were fast and sloppy, like those of a man who has been containing himself for a long period of time.

I smiled but knew that the neighbours watched my every move since they knew I was gay. I tried to peel Mike off of me but he just wouldn't budge. After several attempts of forcing him off, I whipped up a half mumbled sentence. »Uhm, Mike?..« He kept on kissing me. »Mmm?« I licked my lips, which were drying off. »Could we … mhmaybe get inmh…my neighbour is a peepinmm....« He grinned, fetching the keys from my pocket, without really letting me go.

The door finaly opened and we fell in, trying to contain ourselves, closing it vastly quick after us. Mike licked my lips, wanting to be granted access. I teased him for a bit, making him grow anxious about getting in, until I finally opened my mouth. Our tongues crashed in a union that was too beautiful to describe. His tongue caressed mine with such care and strenght, I though my knees would buckle under me if he hadn't picked me up, carrying me off to the bedroom.

Just as we were getting down and dirty, a knock came from the front door. »Don't listen to it.« Mike begged me. »Ssh. Relax, it'll go away.« I let my head fall back into his lap, kissing his abdomen, getting lower and lower, until I reached his navel. Mike shrugged in comfort, letting out an unwanted moan, which made me lick his hypogastrium. I felt him harden, while he tried not to cry out in pleasure.

Suddenly, he grabbed me by my hips, throwing me on my bed, thrusting himself on top of me, kissing my collar-bone, making me twitch my legs. He grinned, still delicately kissing my soft spot, when the loud knock came again. »Adam.« The muffled voice cried. That's weird, it sounded a lot like... "NngHhh…" I felt myself grow larger with every kiss he laid on my body, until…

Suddenly I woke up, not fully aware of where I was. I looked around, seeing that I was alone in my bed. The realisation hit me hard. »Well fuck! As if he'd really ever be with me

The knocking continued, turning into poundind. »Yeah, yeah!« I screamed. »I'm coming…«