Chapter 14: The Deed (boyxboy)

ADAM'S POV

He didn't answer me. How could he? There was no pulse.

Suddenly, I woke up, vividly remembering the night before. After I had found Mike's unconscious body, I called 911 right away. They told me, that if I had come a minute later, he would be dead. I don't know what I would do without him. He was my light, my heart, my everything. And he almost took it all away from me because he couldn't think straight.

»Moron.« I whispered softly in his direction. »What'd you call me?« I smiled, he finally woke up. »Hey, doofus. Glad you decide to join the living!« I walked to his hospital cot, lowering myself into a chair by his headboard. »What happened?« He asked groggily, not really knowing where he was. »You OD'ed in your apartment. I kept calling you and calling you but you didn't pick up. I got worried, so I ran to your place but I found you there, just lying on te floor. Not moving… Not really doing anything.« I couldn't speak anymore or my voice would break.

»Hey, hey. Don't cry!« I smiled through the tears I let flow out of my eyes. »I just want you to know, that…« He seemed to light up instantly. »Yes?« I grinned. »… that you're homeless now!« He seemed shocked. »What do you mean homeless?« I shifted around in my seat a bit. »Well, since it was the bureau's apartment and you got fired, then the place isn't yours anymore. I guess that means you'll have to live with me now.«

He beamed. »You really want that?« I scratched my head. »Yeah, I guess, I do.« He seemed hurt. »What do you mean, I guess? I'll give you an I guess! You just wait. When I get out of this stupid bed!« I couldn't contain it in anymore. I started howling with laughter but I stopped soon because he seemed hurt. »Hey, don't be mad, I was just teasing. Now, what do you say, that I go find the doctor and he can let you leave this place, huh?« Mike nodded, leaning his head against the cold headstand, attached to his bed.

I left the room, turning around just to see his beautiful face light up as soon as he closed his eyes. God, I hope he was thinking about me.

MIKE'S POV

*couple of hours later*

Adam led me up to his apartment, making me lean on him every now and then. When on top, he let me try to catch my breath. »Man, that was a lot of stairs! Don't you ever get tired?« He just chuckled, unlocked his door and grabbed me by my shirt. »Do you ever shut up?« He kissed me passionately, still not letting me go, while he closed the door behind us. I grinned at the prospect of making the next step when he pulled away. »We shouldn't do this, Michael. The doctor said no physical activities until tomorrow.«

I whined. »Come on, Adam. I'm fine,« I licked my bottom lip before biting it. »And must I say, you're looking fine as well! I know you want me, Adam. When are you going to stop denying that?!« He was giving me an amused look and I winked at him suggestively, lowering my voice to a whisper. »Come on, I don't bite…« I saw him struggling for control, needing one last push to let his desire take over.

I winked at him before finally turning around, focusing my attention at his bedroom door. »Not unless you want me to.« The last sentence broke all the boundaries, making Adam almost literally throw himself at me.

Our lips crushed together like long lost lovers, rekindled once again. We moved quickly, entering the bedroom, frantically searching for a light switch with our fingertips, not wanting to move an inch away from each other. He leaned back slightly and locked his eyes with mine. I stared at the piercing depth, not caring about getting lost before my mind quit messing around and I leaned in closer, blowing a soft breath over his luscious lips.

I grinned slowly and locked my eyes with his anew but for only a moment before taking a slow step forward, bringing me inches away from him. He tried to playfully slip away but I quickly put my hands on his hips, making it impossible for him to move. »Don't fight it.« I whispered, bringing my head down to blow out a breath across his neck. I felt his body tense and I moved my hands in small circles, caressing him.

I ran one of my hands up his side and around to the front, stopping when my fingers came in contact with the hem of his shirt. His breathing picked up and I kept myself from smiling as I slid my hands under the shirt, feeling the skin beneath. God, I wanted him so bad!

I took his shirt off in haste, throwing it on the ground. Then, I turned around and pushed him on the bed, much to his surprise. I climbed up right after him, hovering lightly over his body. He snickered, letting his hand travel up my tights until it rested right over my member. He placed the button of my pants between his fingers, gently pulling on it, making them float around my hips. I heard him let out a slight gasp as he pulled the trousers from my hips, leaving me in his grasp with only my boxers on.

His hand started to move in circles and then up and down, slowly. I bit my bottom lip hard, to keep in the moan that wanted to come out so badly. I could feel myself hardening under his hand. After a while he started to stroke faster, the bulge in my boxers clearly visible to him.

My breath was starting to come out in pants, the pleasure that his hand was giving me, being almost too much but before I could do anything, he grabbed me by my hips, turning us around. He chuckled into my neck, lightly biting down. »Do you like it?« He whispered in my ear and I nodded. »Then look at me.«

I opened my eyes, looking back at him. A sudden rush of lust blew over me, making me dig my nails into his back. I hardened my grip, wanting him to know exactly what I craved for. »Adam, I need you.«

____________________________

Aww! They're finally gonna do it! :D

I only have a few chapters left *sob* but, there IS GOING to be a PART 2, so don't you give up on me yet!

Soooo, how'd you like my new chappie? Was it good? Was it too much? Was it not enough? Comment below, leave a vote, do ANYTHING, really :P

Hopefully I will see you tomorrow. Ta ta <3