Chapter 15

A/N : I want to thank those who read my story and vote.... I thought nobody likes this story and I was thinking of stopping posting it... If you want me to continue, please vote... if you don't want to leave any comments it's fine with me but please vote to let me know that you like it.... I think if I didn't' received anymore votes I might not want to waste my time posting this story anymore.... It's not for any competition or anything, but as an acknowledgement you like my story and want me to continue.....

Anyway thanks again for those who's reading it, vote it and put it under their library.....

©Sally @ inahan86©

*******

Chapter 15

Leo came home whistling happily after coming home from meeting Luna that night. He went straight upstairs towards his room but he’s mother greeted him half way.

“Hey honey, just came back?” she asked smiling sweetly at him.

“Yeah,” Leo briefly replied and made his way to his room.

“Leo honey, I have something to tell you,” she stopped him.

“What mother?” he sighed, “I’m tired. I want to go to sleep,” he told her, trying to avoid her. He got a feeling he knew what she’s going to tell him, most definitely about Lindsay.

“Well, Lindsay told me that she seldom sees you nowadays. So I have made an arrangement for you to go on a date with her tomorrow night,” she told him in a sweet voice as if trying to make him agreed with her suggestion.

Leo rolled his eyes, “Mother,” he heaved loudly, “I didn’t see her because I don’t like her. Why do you want me to date somebody I don’t like?” he stressed.

“I thought you like her?” she act surprised, “Well, you dated her once when you attended the opening of Mira’s boutique? Remember?” she reminded him.

Shit, Leo cursed in his head. He totally forgotten about that day, the day he pretended to be with Lindsay, “Well,” he stumbled with his words, “That was before, after that I realized I still don’t like her. That’s why I left early with Andrew,” he lied.

“Oh really?!!” his mother said didn’t believed a word he was saying, “Since when you know how to lie? Lindsay told me why you were there that day. You’ve told her you were dating one of the models!” she pointed out, “You even going to introduced to her.”

“Yes. I was dating one of the models that day,” he admitted, “I didn’t want to tell you the truth because I know you not going to agree.”

“You got that right young man,” she said angrily, “I would never allowed my son to date those models especially the one name LUNA,” she stressed.

“What wrong with her?” he asked angrily.

His mother sniggered, “You know what wrong with her!! She’s our maid daughter.”

“Oh, I forgot,” he mocked, “She’s not our standard!!”

She folded her arms in front of her glaring angrily at him, “Don’t tell me she’s the model you’re dating that day?”

Leo heaved angrily. He’s so pissed off with her attitude. He nearly busts out the truth about him and Luna just to piss his mother but he remembered Luna sad face when she told him that her family will be in trouble if his mother ever found out.

“No, she’s not the one,” he lied. “She’s not my type.”

His mother smiled satisfactorily, “That good to know.”