Chapter 24

Chapter 24

It has been a month now but Leo still couldn’t get Luna out of his mind. He thought that once he had his way with her, she would totally vanish from his mind but NO; instead he couldn’t forget about her. Instead he kept on dreaming about her every night. He could still feel the warm and the sweetness of her lips on his. He could still feel the way she blushed and every part of her body responded towards his touch. He could still hear her soft moans and whines making every parts of him quivered with excitement.

But he also couldn’t forget her face when he said all those words to her. He could feel how hurt she felt. But why does she have to feel hurt with his words when all that he said was true? He asked himself. Maybe she’s acting innocent again just to make him feels guilty about it. He shouldn’t feel sorry or guilty because she deserved it, he said to himself. He should be happy but why isn’t he feel that instead he felt worst than before.

Damn it, damn it, damn it, he cursed in his head. He had tried to get her out of his mind but unsuccessful. He tried to sleep around with the other girls including some beautiful models ever since he came back but still unsuccessful. She kept on coming back and worst thing is that every time he’s done with those girls he started to compare it with her. The truth, none of them are better in bed than her. She’s satisfied him and made him wanted to have more with her.

Leo sighed, he need to get over this. He couldn’t concentrate in his work. He wanted her. He wanted her no matter who she is. She the only one could satisfy him and fulfills his need.

Yeah, he wanted her. He really, really wanted her. He can’t deny it any longer. Maybe he should come out with a proposition for her. He’s going to propose her to be his mistress. A mistress to fulfill his every need anytime and anywhere he wanted. He could feel that she wanted him too. He would pay her any price she wanted and there’s no reason for her not to accept his offer.  Yeah, he’s sure she would accept his offer because after all money is always important in her life and that’s what exactly he’s giving her.

****

The TV in Luna’s apartment was on but her mind wasn’t on it. Her mind drifted to Leo. His words keeps replaying in her mind and tears started streaming down her eyes. She’s unable stop it no matter how hard she tried. She even moved from the master bedroom to the smaller room to make her stop thinking about Leo. Whenever she entered the master bedroom, the memory of the eventful night came back replaying in her mind.

She should have known that he was just getting back at her for hurting him so badly years ago. It not his fault, she said to herself again, she was all to blame. She let him think that way about her years ago, so she couldn’t blame him for still having the same thought about her. She had hurt him and she deserved to be hurt back by him. She is so stupid for thinking he would able to forgive for what she had done. She is so stupid for thinking that he would love her again and would easily forgive her. She felt so stupid for acting like a wanton whore whenever he touched her. God, he must be laughing loudly at her right now. Damn she is so stupid. Stupid, stupid, fool, she scolded herself. You deserved it, you really deserved it.

That’s what’s happen for the last one month whenever she’s alone. She managed to hide it whenever she around her friends but whenever she’s alone it all kept on coming back. She managed to act cheerful in front of her other friend but she could never hide it away from Nikita and Andrew. They somehow or rather managed to see the sadness in her eyes but they thought that Luna was sad because Leo had to leave so soon that day. If only they know the truth about what had happen Luna thought but it best that the truth is keep away from both of them.

Luna jumped when her phone suddenly rang. Looking at the caller ID she was stunned. She hesitated and debating with herself whether to answer or not. She decided to let it be. It finally when off but later rang again and after the third call Luna finally give up and answered it, “Hello,” she said softly.

“Hi,” responded Leo sweet voice at the other end. Hearing his voice has made her heart beat wildly again. Damn, she cursed in her head, he still has effect on her even after what happened.

“How are you?” he asked her.

“I’m fine,” Luna replied trying her hide the fact that she’s actually not, “You?”

“I’m doing great myself,” he told her and from his voice she could feel he’s smiling, “Where are you?” he asked again.

“At home,” she simply told him.

“Alone?” his next questions make Luna suddenly feel angry and pissed off. Damn him. Well since he’s thinking badly about her, she might as well give him the answer he expected from her.

“Well, no actually,” she lied, “I’m with someone.”

There was silence at Leo’s end. Maybe he’s shock with her replied, thought Luna but she doesn’t give a damn about what he feel anymore. He had his revenge and she doesn’t want to have anything to do with him anymore.

“Oh, I sorry,” he finally said, “I didn’t mean to disturb you. Maybe I’ll call you back later.”

“Yeah, maybe you should,” she said to him bluntly.

“Ok,” he said softly, “Bye,” and he hung up. Luna let out her loud sighed. Hopefully that would make him stopped calling her.

But on the other side, Leo was angry and pissed. Damn, he cursed. She’s with someone and most probably in bed with that guy right now. Probably that’s the reason why she’s answered his call only after the third call. He wondered who she is with and thinking about that the guy’s hands and mouth touching and tasting every part of her body angered him. Damn it, he cursed again throwing his phone to the wall smashing it. How he wished it was the guy’s face instead. He feels like punching whoever she was with to pieces for touching and tasting her.  

Leo tried to call her again that day but this time it went to the voice mail instead. He tried again and again until it was late to midnight. He was so pissed and angry thinking that Luna was spending the whole day with that guy. He couldn’t understand why he still wanted her even though she has been with other men, He still desired for her and thinking that she’s with other man right now angered him the most. He’s determined that he’s going to make her his and she will only belongs to him alone, no other men could touch her and he going to ensure that.

After Leo called her last night, Luna went directly to bed and crying herself to sleep again. She doesn’t know why she cried and pissed with herself for feeling so vulnerable.  When she woke up the next morning she saw dozens of missed calls and almost half of it from Leo. She rolled her eyes thinking what the hell does he wants from her. She returned call to rest except Leo’s. No way, is she going to have anything to do with him anymore. She’s going to get him out from her mind and life permanently.