Final Chapter

A/N : Hey my friends and readers...

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting for this story... I would like to special dedicate this story to whatsmyusername17for her support and encourangement... she's the one who asked me to continued posting the story and I so glad I've listened to her.... Thank a bunch my friend....

I also would like to dedicate this to all of you who have read, vote, comments and those of you who really fallen in love with this story  ie. Maria-alexandraMaria, xoxoloveart, sweety_ing  and others (You know who you are)... Thank you all so much....

Now I hope you love the final chapter.... Keep the vote and comments coming.....MUAH .... - SALLY-

*************

Final Chapter

Four years later

Leo came home and found his beautiful wife and son were sleeping peacefully on the sofa. He’s been away from home for 2 days for a business conference. The television was on obviously indicating that they both were watching their son’s favourite cartoon before fallen asleep.

He smiled and walked quietly towards them and kissed Luna on her cheek, waking her up. She immediate turned to look around and find him smiling making a hush signal to her not to make any noise. 

He picked up their son who sleeping on her lap and the small guy opened his eyes slowly, “Daddy?” he said looking at Leo.

“Yep, it’s me,” nodded Leo walking towards his son’s room, “Sorry I wake you up,” and laid him on his bed.

“Its ok daddy,” smiled his son, “I’ve been waiting for you to come home. I missed you. Did you buy anything for me?” he asked.

“Definitely,” nodded Leo, “But first I want to know whether you have been a good boy?”

His son nodded his head vigorously, “Yes, I did,” he said cheerfully, “I help mummy to watered our garden, cleaning up the dishes and lot of things,” and then look at Luna who was smiling at them, “Isn’t it right mummy?” Luna nodded her head in agreement.

“Well that my boy and since you have keep your promise to be a good boy and look after mummy, I brought you this,” showing his son the Transformers latest action figures that he always wanted.

“Wow,” he impressed, “I love you daddy,” he said and hugged Leo happily.

“I know you going to love it. But now, be a good boy and go back to sleep, ok. You can play with it tomorrow,” and kissed his son forehead, “Good night, I love you.”

“Love you too daddy,” replied his son smiling and returned back to his sleep with the new toy wrapped securely around his arms.

Luna who was watching her husband and son silently smiled at Leo when he stood up and walked towards her, “He purposely didn’t want to sleep in his room because he wanted you to carry him to his bedroom,” she chuckled. “He really missed you.”

“Well, did mummy miss me too?” Leo teasingly asked.

Luna nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck, “Yes, very, very much.”

Leo smiled before kissing her on the lips, “I miss you too. Now does mummy want daddy to carry her to the bedroom too?” he teased and without waiting for Luna respond he picked her up making Luna giggled.

“Shhh,” Leo hushed her, “You didn’t want to wake him up. I don’t want him to disturbed us tonight. There’s a lot of thing I wanted you to do to me tonight,” he raised his eyebrow playfully at her.

Luna shivered excitedly thinking of what Leo going to do with her, “Well there’s a lot of thing I wanted you to do to me too,” Luna whispered to his ears biting it at the same time, “One of it is making passionate love to me.”

“Hmm,” Leo said moving his lips towards her, “That’s exactly what I have in mind too,” kissing her passionately before entering their bedroom fulfilling each other needs and desires.

“I never tired of making love to you,” Leo said before kissing her passionately again afterwards.

“Me too,” Luna said on his lips, “I love you.”

“I love you more,” Leo said to her and then look at this watch, “Happy 4th Anniversary,” he said to her before kissing her again.

“Happy Anniversary too,” Luna said to him, “Thank you for the beautiful 4 years. I would never ask for anything else but to love you and love by you forever.”

“Me too baby,’ smiled Leo, “You and Jeremy were the best thing in my life at this moment and I want it to remained forever.”

Glazing her fingers on his cheek, Luna said to him, “You know there’s one thing I still wish though.”

“Just name it and I’ll get it for you,” Leo said to her seriously.

Luna smiled and kissed him softly, “Well this one you can’t get it for me. It has to come on its own.”

Leo cast him a weird look, “What is that?”

“You mother,” she said softly.

Leo sighed, “Well, baby, to tell you the truth, I wish that too but all we have to do is wait for that time to come. Anyway I think my mother already realised that all you want is me and all I that I want is you but she too stubborn to admit it.”

Luna chuckled, ‘Yeah I agreed with you. All we have to do is waits for it to happen.”Leo smiled and hugged Luna tightly.

They have been happily married for 4 years and their son now aged 3 years old. Leo remembered the day of they exchanging their vows in front of everyone except his mother. His mother still wouldn’t want to accept Luna or give her blessing to them. His grandfather unable to make her changed her mind about Luna. She stood firm with her decision and didn’t even show up on his wedding.

Leo too stood firm with his decision into marrying Luna. With his father and grandfather blessing, he went ahead with the wedding plan and after 6 moths of making full arrangement they finally married. However deep down he still wished that his mother would give her blessing. He really hoped that his mother will realise that they truly loves each other.

For nearly 4 years he hasn’t talked to his mother but he knew his mother had realised that he is very happy with his life now but she still stubborn to accept that fact. After they had Jeremy, their son, Leo realised that his mother’s actions towards them is slowly changed. He remember when they first spend their Christmas at his grandfather’s place, his mother didn’t even sit in the room or table with them but after Jeremy was born, she started to join in the family gatherings, having dinner together and exchanged gifts. She even started to wear or used the gifts that were given by them.

She’s too has been sending gifts to her grandson but however she still refused to talk to either both of them. Whenever Leo and Luna spend their holiday at his grandfather’s place, his parents were there too. His mother would still give them a cold shoulder except for her grandson. She will play and laugh with him but when Luna and Leo were around, she will totally ignore them but continue playing with him.

Even though his mother had given them a cold shoulders, Leo never stopped her from playing or talking to his son. He wanted her to know that he still want to have a relationship with her, he still loves her no matter what and he doesn’t want his son to lose a grandmother’s love.

Even thought after what his mother had done to her, Luna too never stopped hoping that his mother would accept her as part of the family. She’s willing forgive and forget about what happen in the past and started new but there’s nothing both Leo and she could do. They both have tried to talk to her but she kept ignoring them. They both finally gave up doing it but they knew Leo’s mother has accepted the fact the all they both ever wanted was each other.

Knowing the truth about what happened to his auntie had made both Leo and Luna understand about her actions toward Luna. Both of them knew that his mother need time to trust Luna. That’s what both he and Luna going to do give her time to gain the trust and in time her attitude towards them will change.

THE END