Chapter 29

Chapter 29

They have been together for the second month now and Luna never felt happier in her life even though they only spend time with each other two week in a month. Leo still has to be in Boston to oversee his business there.

She could feel her love towards him getting stronger and stronger everyday but she doesn’t know what Leo’s true feelings towards her. He will always tell her that he wanted and needed her whenever he’s away but never said the words “love” to her. She didn’t let it bother her much because the way he acted and treated her shows that he cared. She will give him time to love her back and the day he admitted his love towards her will be the happiest day of her life.

She too never admitted her feeling towards him because she’s scared he might not ready to hear those words from her. She has to regain his full trust on her before she could say those words. She wanted him to trust her that she loves him and would never want to lose him ever again.

She smiled looking at her image in the mirror. She could see her face is glowing. Maybe because she’s happy that tonight Leo is coming back to New York. Luna likes to think that he’s coming home instead of just a visit. Hopefully he does feel the same way too.

Leo looked at his watch. In no time soon, his plane will landed in New York and he will be with his Luna soon. He’s happy that now whenever he’s arrived in New York someone will be waiting for him. Yes, his Luna will be waiting for him. God, how he missed her and can’t wait to be with her again. He’s happy that she had agreed to be with him.

He could feel that his feelings towards her grow stronger everyday. He missed her like crazy whenever they apart. He knew she felt the same. He could feel it by the way she treated and cared for him but somehow he’s still not ready to express his full feeling towards her, maybe because he afraid that she might hurt him again. She did that to him once and it might happen again. He remembered how he believed she loved him eight years ago but at the end it was just pretending. She hurt him badly. She’s betrayed him once and he’s not willing to let that happened again. Anyway, she never said she love him either and he doesn’t want to be the first person to say those words again but he admitted to himself that he’s been longing to hear those words from her.

Once the plane landed and opened its door, Leo immediately rushed out, eager to see Luna again. He spotted her almost immediately standing in crowd looking beautiful as ever in her simple skinny tight jeans and pink stripe shirt. She always looked beautiful to him especially when she blushed which she did almost every time they make love. Just by looking at her make his groin grew hard inside his pants and god, he can’t wait to have her in his arms again.

“Lu,” he called and waved at her. She looked towards his voice and when she saw him she immediately smiled and walked faster towards him, rushing to hug him.

Leo immediately crushed his lips on hers ignoring the crowds around them, “I missed you so much,” he whispered on her lips.

“I missed you too,” she blushed when he released her.

“So, have you been a good girl,” teased Leo when they walked to the car hand in hand.

“Of course,” she replied pretending to be hurt with his playful accusation.

“I know you will always behave and make daddy proud,” he joked.

Luna laughed with him, “How was your trip?” she asked as the get into the car, with Leo’s driver droved them to their destinations.

They have move in together into a new penthouse brought by Leo last month. Luna didn’t want to move at first but Leo insisted that she should stay in a better and nicer place with full security measures. The real reason Leo’s insisted of moving was that he could asked his trusted people to keep an eye on Luna. There are two reasons for that. One, because he worried about her safety and second because he doesn’t fully trust Luna. He still has doubt about her loyalty to him. He’s afraid that she might just pretend to be innocent in front of him where as when they apart she’s looked for someone else to entertained her.