Chapter 22

I dedicate this story to all who read this story and my fans...

Chapter 22

It has been a week now and Leo has been calling her almost everyday and night. Every time he called he would ask whom she’s with. If she’s with a guy, she had to explain to him who he was and why he was there. He sometime would have a video call with Luna just to make sure that she told him the truth. Luna realized that Leo had become possessive of her but she doesn’t mind thinking that he really cared for her. She realized that she started to fall for him again and started to miss him more and more each day; counting each and every day for him to come back to New York to be able to spend time with him again. She really hope he does feel the same towards her and this time she’s very sure nothing will stop them, hopefully not even his mother.

Nikita and Andrew could see the difference in Luna ever since she and Leo meet again. They both are happy that the two get back together again. They were praying this time it will last forever.

Luna was having lunch with Nikita when Leo called her that day; “Hi, where are you and who are you with?” was Leo first question once Luna answered his called.

Luna rolled her eyes, “I’m having lunch with a friend,” she replied.

“Who is your friend?” he asked again.

“I’m with Nick,” Luna joked. Nikita muffled a giggle.

“Nick who?” this time he raised his voice.                                                                             

“Nick, why don’t you say hi to Leo,” Luna joked again and Leo was actually getting pissed on the other side, thinking Luna was actually with another man.

“Hi Leo,” Nikita said in a manly voice while Luna giggled at the back.

Not recognizing Nikita’s voice had make him more pissed, “Who is that Luna? Tell me?” he resorted.

“Gosh Leo you want to know who? Why don’t you turn on to face time? You will be able to see whom I with,” Luna told him.

He immediate turned to video call, and Luna smiled, “Ok, Nick now say hi to Mr. Leo Hendricks,” said Luna and Nikita showed her face to him.

“Hi Leo,” waved Nikita laughing at him.

Leo let out a relieved sighed and laughed, “Hi Niki,” he greeted her, “How are you? How are Andrew and the kids?”

“They are doing great and so am I,” said Nikita, “How are you? Wow you sound so jealous just now.”

Leo chuckled, “I’m fine still in San Francisco thou. Well, I was ready to fly over there and punch some Nick guy who dared to go out with my Luna,” he admitted.

Nikita laughed while Luna blushed at Leo’s admission, “Wow, ‘your’ Luna, huh?” teased Nikita, ‘I’m so happy to hear that.”

Leo smiled and blushed at the same time, “Well, I leave you two with your lunch. I’ll call you later tonight Lu. Bye girls, enjoy your lunch,” he said to them.

“Bye,” they both waved to him.

“Wow, I think he’s really into you, Luna,” said Nikita.

Luna blushed, “You think so?” she asked shyly.

 “I think he has,” nodded Nikita.  “Andrew was right. He told me that he think Leo still love you.”

“What?” Luna chuckled.