Egg, cuddles, and revealing

A/N: The mostly red egg is what the egg looks like.

Gajeel helped Rachael up from where they were laying in the morning. Rachael stood up and began to walk, Gajeel sped up to catch her, when he did he grabbed her hand, and they walked through the forest to where the client lived.

"Finally." Rachael sighed exiting out of the dreadful forest. Gajeel walked up to the door. When the door opened, both Rachael and Gajeel sweat-dropped, and fell over.

"Sniff, sniff. Sniff, sniff. That parfume! Is it you my darling? Have you come to accept my walk on the beach date? MAAAN!" Ichiya said sniffing Rachael's behind. Rachael ran and hid in Gajeel's chest.

"Listen you troll, we're here for the job request!" Gajeel growled. He gently held Rachael closer, very protective like.

"Hmph, very well, come this way." Ichiya grumbled and lead the two dragon slayers into the back yard where an egg sat.

"Wow that is a very big egg." Rachael exclaimed.

"That is an exceed egg capsule." Pantherlily explained.

"LILY!? How long have you been us?" Gajeel asked wide eyed.

"The whole time." Lily smirked, Rachael's face went a deep red.

"S-so there is a cat i-inside of that e-egg." Rachael stuttered from embarrassment.

"Mhmm." Lily nodded still smirking.

"Well whatever it is, and whatever is in it, I don't care, just get rid of it." The little man with a big head huffed. Rachael nodded as Gajeel went to pick up the egg, then all three Fairy Tail members walked back to the guild after getting their Jewels.

"I cant wait to get back to (Y/n) and see the look on her face when I give her the egg."

"Your not gonna keep it?" Gajeel asked.

"No I think that if she had something to take care of, she would mature a bit, and lose her baby act." Racahel explained, Gajeel just nodded, "Besides I have Pantherlily around me and soon, that little guy." Rachael hugged the exceed, who was now in her arms, he snuggled closer to her chest, and smiled.

"But he's my kitty." Gajeel pouted.

"Quit you pouting, we're at the guild and it looks like everyone from the meeting have left." Rachael grumbled then opened the door to the guild hall.

"RACHAEL!" When Rachael opened the door, soon after she was glomped to the ground by (Y/n). Unlucky for Pantherlily, he was in the middle of it.

"How did it go? Did you kill any monsters? *Gasp* DID YOU TAKE OVER THE WORLD?!? Wait... that's my job never mind!" (y/n) then spotted the giant egg, and ran up to Gajeel.

"Is that for me?" She asked Gajeel, he nodded then handed her the egg.

"Be very gentle, and careful with it." Gajeel explained squatting down beside (Y/n). She nodded then walked away, slowly, to show everyone her new egg. Gajeel got up and walked over to Rachael and Lily.

"Are you two alright?" He asked. Rachael sat up and nodded, still holding onto Pantherlily who also nodded. Rachael then stood up, taking Gajeel's hand and walked into the guild, earning a few head turns, gasps, squeals, and pats on the back, which made Rachael very uncomfortable. Gajeel notices this and told everyone that they were going to go sit down.

"Come on Rachael." Gajeel ushered her to a table in a corner.

"Thanks Gaj." Rachael thanked.

"U-uh... y-yeah... no-no problem." Gajeel stuttered, his face turning red. Rachael sat down at the table, Pantherlily was sleeping in her arms, curled up to her chest. Not that she had much of a chest, hell (Y/n) was three years younger than her and she had a bigger bust than Rachael. Well at least she knows Gajeel doesn't love her for her chest.