Confession

Everyone was at the guild either training, eating, or joking around.

"Rachael I challenge you to a food eating contest!" Natsu exclaimed.

"You're on!" Rachael smirked.

"Natsu , quit while you still can." Gajeel warned.

"No way man! No one can ever eat as much as I do!" Natsu grinned.

"Whatever, don't say I didn't warn you." Gajeel rolled his eyes.

//////

"Ugh, I cant eat anymore.... *BURRRRP*!" Natsu groaned.

"RACHAELS THE WINNER!" Elfman announced.

"What!? How?" Natsu yelled.

"Never underestimate the stomach of a pregnant dragon slayer." Rachael chuckled.

Just then Warren ran into the guild in a panic, holding another letter.

"Oh no." Gajeel mumbled.

"There's another letter guys!" Warren exclaimed.

"Bring it to me." Rachael commanded. Warren walked over to the pregnant dragon slayer.

"It says:

Dear Y/n,

How did you like your little boyfriend this morning? There is plenty more where that came from. My men and I are coming in one month now, they are getting antsy, and need to kill.

A little birdy has told me some of your guilds secrets, from the fact that Rachael's pregnant, and Sting and Wendy's mating, to the fact that your master is...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DYING.

Well have a great last month or your lives everyone, and see you soon.

With Love and Hate,

Cain and Landor Kodak."

Everyone's faces were either shocked or angry as they looked at either Master Makarov, or Sting and Wendy - who were fiddling nervously.

"Sting run!" Y/n yelled as Rachael and Gajeel stood up.

"You're dead." The two dragon slayer parents said in low voices.

"Shit!" And with that Sting booked it. Then the whole guild looked at Makarov, looked down guilty.

"Grandpa, is it true?" Laxus asked, his mate holding onto his arm with tears in her brown eyes.

Makarov gave a big sigh, "Yes its true."

A few gasps and murmurs were going around the guild now.

"Master why didn't you tell us?" Elfman asked from where he was by his sisters.

"I didn't want you children to worry. I was going to tell you, just not yet." Makarov said.

"But we're family gramps! Don't you think we have a right to know!?" Gray said, everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"Alright fine, you win! Now hush, we have other things to discus, like this war!" Makarov boomed.

"Y/n, what did the letter mean? What happened this morning?" Gajeel asked eying up the h/c.

"I uh... it uh... umm... HI!" Y/n stuttered.

"Y/n..." Gajeel still eyed her.

"Um... I have to uh... go!... I'm late for uh... an appointment! Yeah an appointment right!" She turned around and started to speed walk only to be stuck in place, not being able to move.

"*Sigh*" She let out a big sigh.

Rachael walked up to Y/n, ice formed in her hands.

"I'm sorry I had to do that." Rachael said as she looked at the ice creation up and down. An ice fist sculpture had Y/n trapped.

"But we need to know what happened." Bead of tears cornered Rachael's eyes.

"Okay, okay... something happened to Rogue! Wendy said he was possessed." Y/n was now crying at this point too.

"What do you mean possessed?" Lucy asked.

"Well, he was going to hit me, but Sting took the blow instead... he stepped in front of me, then Sting yelled at him but Rogue blacked out and he couldn't remember anything that happened." Y/n explained.

"Now was that so hard?" Gajeel asked pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Uh... yes, yes it was.' Y/n sighed letting out a breath of air she didn't even know she was holding in.

Rachael's tail flicked in annoyance.

"The nerve of that man, I'll rip him to shreds!" Rachael growled clenching her fists.

/////

After a long hard day of confessions, training and a baby checkup for Rachael, the Redfox family headed home so Rachael could rest up. Porlyusica said that all the stress that Rachael was going through wasn't good for the baby and it may put her into an early labour, so Gajeel insisted that Rachael just goes home and rests.

She was thirteen months pregnant, but looked 26, everyone is now thinking she has more than one baby in her because of how big she was.

"Rachael please just rest now." Gajeel insisted as his wife paced their bedroom.

"How can I rest, when there is a man out there threatening my family and friends!" Rachael exclaimed.

"Gajeel is right Miss. Rachael, all the stress your putting on yourself isn't good on you or your baby." Pantherlily said from his little bed in the corner of the couple's room.

"Okay fine, you guys win, I guess I'm just a bit worried, I mean you two heard, someone from our guild is leaking information to Cain." Rachael said sitting down on the bed with her head in her hands.

"Don't worry kitten. Laxus is doing everything he can to find out who is leaking our guild's information, and knowing him, he wont quit so easily." Gajeel reassured.
"Okay." Rachael sighed.

"Come on lets get some sleep, this pregnancy has taken a lot out of you." Gajeel suggested as he kissed Rachael's forehead and belly, then helped her lay down on the bed as Pantherlily got the light and went to sleep in his own bed.

A/N: There, another chapter done.
I just wanted to ask, should I do trailers for my books or no?
I don't know I just wanted to hear some of your guys thoughts.
Also I would just like to ask you guys to check out my YouTube channel, the picture of what it looks like is down below.

Alright thanks so much for reading guys and stay tuned for the next chapter! BYEEE!