I'll feed your soul to my baby trees!

A/N: Picture is your everyday outfit

"I love you,*kiss* I love you, *kiss* I love you *kiss*." Rogue mumbled as he kissed (y/n) everywhere as they laid in bed, tangled up in each other. Some of their clothes thrown everywhere.

"Ngh, Rogue please." (Y/n) begged with pleading eyes.

"I can't mousey. Not till your older, or else your sister and Gajeel would kill me." Rogue said sitting up, throwing a shirt on (y/n).

"But she was 13 when she had sex and a baby... oops." (Y/n) slapped a hand over her mouth with wide eyes. Rogue's eyes also went wide at this statement.

"What?" He asked.

"Well... When we were little, this was about four years ago, me and Rachael were kidnapped by a dark mage and he wanted her to bare him a dragon slayer child, so he raped her. She did in fact bare him a child after a while, a baby boy that looked exactly like him, except with her eyes. We escaped the same night she gave birth, she left the baby behind because she hated it." (Y/n) explained.

"Wow she had a rough past." (Y/n) nodded.

"You cant tell anyone okay?" (Y/n) looked at him serious, Rogue was the one to nod now. Then there was a loud shout from down the hall.

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!" Sting shouted.

"You're just mad because your single and Rogues not... You should let me set you up with the bitch of the guild... Levy!" (Y/n) shouted back at him and snuggled under the covers as she heard Rogue chuckle.

"OH HELL NO! I WANT YOUR SISTER!" Sting yelled now standing in the doorway of Rogue and (y/n)'s room.

"No! She's getting married to Gajeel and they're going to give me a lot of nieces and nephews, and if you take that away from me... I'll... I'll... I'll feed your soul to my baby trees!" (Y/n) yelled now standing on the bed yelling at Sting.

The door kicked in.

"I can give you that with her!" He yelled back.

(Y/n) started to growl at Sting. She jumped down off of the bed and tackled Sting.

"That's it! I'm gonna kill you and feed you to my children! The trees would love to eat you!" (Y/n) yelled.

Rogue jumped up and picked (Y/n) up.

"Sting I think you should leave so I can calm her down, or those vines that are growing on the walls wont go away. Do you want our house covered in vines Sting?" Rogue calmly asked his best friend. Sting shook his head and left to go back to his own room.

(Y/n) snuggled closer into Rogue's body and drifted off to sleep. Rogue smirked and wrapped his arms around her and walked back over to the bed and laid down falling asleep as well.

~Time skip of weirdness to the next day!~

(Y/n) jumped on the bed yelling, "Rogue, Frosch stole my egg and won't give it back, please get up and get it back." (Y/n) flopped on his belly.

"Oof!" Rogue groaned, wrapping his arms around her body.

"Don't worry mouse, she wont hurt it." He smiled lovingly at her.