Run

When Gajeel heard the news his wife was going to give birth very soon, fear raked through his whole body.

You see when a pure blooded dragon slayer child is born, a huge wave of magic is sent across the whole world, and it gives off this weird smell. Well imagine that times two, Gajeel was terrified Cain would find Rachael and their babies, he would either take them, or kill them.

Gajeel burst into the house and over to his wife with the exceeds.

"Rachael! I'm here!" He yelled.

"Hush, no need to yell." Porlyusica scolded.

"Gajeel! Thank Mavis, I thought you weren't going to be here in time." Rachael said and relaxed.

"Don't worry, we're all here." Gajeel smiled.

"All?" Rachael questioned tilting her head.

"Yup, Y/n, Rogue, Sting, Wendy, Karly, Laxus, and of course your father." Gajeel said as everyone came into the room.

"Your making me feel like an old man baby girl." Gildarts said going over to stand by his daughter.

"I thought he was an old man." Sting whispered to Rogue who just nodded, Wendy elbowed her mate in his gut to shut him up.

"Alright, she's ready to deliver." Porlyusica stated.

Gildarts and Rogue went to each side of Rachael while Gajeel, Y/n, and Sting got ready to grab the babies and clean them.

"Alright, on my word push." Porlyusica said. Rachael nodded.

"1... 2... push!"

"Ngh! Ahhh!" Rachael yelled as she tried to push out her child.

~1 hour later~

"Come on babe, one more time, I can see the head." Gajeel said as Sting was ready to be handed the baby so he could clean, and so was Y/n.

"Ahhh!" Rachael pushed one last time before Gajeel pulled his first born child out with tears in his eyes, everyone felt a huge serge of magic wash over them and a strong sent of sulfur as Gajeel cut the umbilical cord and handed the crying baby to Sting.

"He looks just like Gajeel... Scary." Sting said with a smile.

Gajeel sent a glare to the spiky headed blond before turning back to his mate.

"Okay one last time then you can rest," Gajeel said.

~Another hour later~

Gajeel pulled out his second born and cut the umbilical cord sending another serge of magic through everyone again, then he handed the quietly whimpering baby over to Y/n to get cleaned.

"Good job sweetheart." Gildarts said smiling as he held his grandsons.

"You have two beautiful baby boys... who look a lot like Gajeel." Rogue said.

"Look they have Rachael's ears and tail!" Y/n squealed.

"Let us see them." Rachael said, so Gildarts gave one child to Gajeel as he laid down with Rachael after he took his shirt off so he could have skin to skin contact, and the other to Rachael, as she held her baby, tears came to her eyes.

"What are we going to name them?" Gajeel asked.

"I was Elijah for the older one, and Jason for our youngest." Rachael said kissing little Jason's head.

He slowly opened his eyes that were a beautiful blue and red, the left eye was red and the right eye was blue. Jason began to smile as he gazed at his mother.

"Whoa, his eyes are pretty." Wendy said looking at her youngest brother.

Jason looked at Wendy and gave her a big gummy smile.

"Here, you can hold him if you'd like." Rachael offered.

"Yes please!" Wendy smiled.

Rachael handed Jason to Wendy and Gajeel handed Rachael Elijah.

Elijah opened his eyes as he felt the smooth gentle hands of his mother.

He had red and brown eyes, his left was brown, and the right was red.

"Wow they both, have both of your eye colours, but Gajeel's eye shape." Sting said observing the baby in Wendy's arms.

Just then a big explosion went off shaking the healer's house.

"No... he found us." Gajeel said scared.

"Gajeel." Rachael breathed, fear all over her face.

"Just stay here, Gildarts, will you come with me?" Gajeel asked. Gildarts nodded.

Sting stayed with Rachael as everyone else left to keep Rachael and the twins safe.

"I know you want to be out there fighting with everyone else, but I appreciate you staying with me Sting." Rachael smiled as her two boys fell asleep in her arms while she breastfed them.

"Its fine, besides, I promised you when we we're little that I would always take care of you, remember?" Sting asked sitting down on Rachael's bed.

"Of course I remember, but I thought you forgot about me all those years ago." Rachael said.

"I could never forget about you Rach." Sting  smiled.

*BOOM!*

"STING GET RACHAEL AND THE TWINS OUT OF HERE NOW!" Gajeel's voice boomed.

"What? But wh-" Sting was cut off.

"NOW!"Gajeel yelled.

"No, come with us!" Rachael screamed as Sting was picking her up with Jason in a papoose on his back, and Elijah in Rachael's arms.

Gajeel hurriedly came into the room and gave a passionate kiss to her.

"Come with us, please, I just got you, I don't want to lose you." Rachael cried.

"I wont die that's a promise, I'll find you one day," Gajeel said tears also spilling down his face, "I love you." Gajeel kissed Rachael's forehead then ran back off to battle.