Come Home

"Mama, where are we going?" Landor asked walking beside Sting, his tiny hand in Sting's bigger one.

"No where in particular, we are just trying to put as much distance between us and your father." Rachael explained adjusting the twins, Elijah in front and Jason on her back.

///////

"Oh no Rogue, I forgot my cookies at home. I don't have time to stay here and fight, I need to feed the trees." Y/n said as she started to wander off away from her mate and guild members mumbling to herself about 'angry trees.'

"That's it! I'm ending this once and for all!" Makarov raised his fist and brought it down on Cain, Dustin, and Cain's goons, squishing them. He brought his fist back up.

There laid Cain's army defeated.

"Its... its over... we won!" Karly cheered latching onto Laxus.

Everyone joined in on the celebration, while others tended to the wounded.

They all started to head back to their guilds as the Magic Council took care of the army of dark wizards.

////////

*Ring, ring, ring*

"Sting, get the lacrama and answer it." Rachael said changing Jason and Elijah's diapers.

Sting walked over to the back pack that held all of their supplies in it.

"Hello?" Sting said picking up the glass ball that showed a familiar face on it.

"Rach, its Gajeel." The blond dragon slayer told the young mother.

"Hey Gaj, is everything okay?" Rachael asked her husband.

"Yes, its better than okay baby, we won, you guys can come home now." Gajeel explained, a huge smile on his face as he looked at his wife.

"Alright, I guess we'll turn around and head back home to you." Rachael said.

"Good, I miss you so much, and the kids too, I love you. Come home safe to me alright?" Gajeel said.

"I love you too babe, and we will, wave to daddy boys, bye daddy." Rachael said as she took the twins hands and "waved" to Gajeel, he waved back then shut the lacrama down.

Sting stood a little bit away and smiled at the now happy and safe family.

Hours later Rachael, sting and the kids came back to the guild, Sting opened the door, now holding the twins as Rachael ran to Gajeel, jumping into his arms and wrapping her legs around his waist as she clung onto him, afraid it all might be a dream and that he would disappear at any given moment.

"I'm never... leaving you... again." Rachael said in between passionate, love filled kisses.

"I... don't plan... on letting... you." Gajeel replied kissing his wife with such ferocity.

A/N: Guys! There is only one chapter left! Then its over, and you'll never have to deal with this awful book ever again lol.