Possession

A/N: There is another lemon in this chapter you have been warned

"Come on Sting, its only one day." Wendy whined.

"It's still mating season Wen." Sting tried to reason with his mate.

A month had gone by and now it was the second last day of mating season for this year.

"I know you wont do anything to me, I know you can control yourself." Wendy said smiling and untied the ropes constraining Sting. Once he was out, he pounced on Wendy and started kissing her lips and neck.

"Sting!" Wendy exclaimed.

"My butterfly, I love you so much, but you need to tie me back up before I do something stupid." Sting pleaded.

"No I want you tonight." Wendy demanded, Sting smirked and went back to kissing Wendy's neck and lips.

"Come, I know a cave we can go to." Sting said in a husky voice and stood up.

Wendy followed beside him holding his hand.

*Lemon starts*

The two dragon slayers got to the cave Sting found and began undressing. Wendy's face went red with embarrassment as Sting stared at her bare body.

"Don't stare." Wendy blushed.

Sting stalked towards Wendy's body and wrapped his arms around her waist. He gently laid her down on the floor of the cave and got on top of her.

"This may hurt a little butterfly." Sting warned. She just nodded her head as Sting thrusted into her. little tears beaded at Wendy's eyes, Sting kissed them away as he waited for her to adjust to his size.

A couple minutes passed and Wendy nodded for Sting to move, he began to thrust into her, listening to her sweet moans in his ears as he also moaned in pleasure.

"Faster Sting, go faster!" Wendy moaned. Sting obeyed going faster along with a bit harder.

"I'm so close Sting!" Wendy yelled arching her back.

"Me to baby, me too!" Sting moaned.

"Ah Sting, I'm cumming!" Wendy screamed as she came on Sting's hard member. Sting pulled out and came on her stomach panting.

"Now we are officially mated for life butterfly." Sting smiled pulling Wendy close to his chest and falling asleep.

"My Stingy-bee, now and forever." Wendy said kissing his forehead and also falling asleep.

*Lemon ends*

At the cabin.

"Rogue come out please, I miss you so much." Y/n cried holding a frying pan.

"Not yet." Rogue sighed.

"Why not?"

"You know why love."

Y/n fell asleep against the wall across from the door, in the room Rogue was on his knees, dried blood all around his wrists where the shackles were at. His red eyes were even redder right now, and low animalistic growls were escaping his mouth.

Y/n woke up the next morning hearing the growls coming from the room, quickly she grabbed something to pick the lock with and rushed inside once the door was open, Y/n gasped at the sight of her boyfriend and quickly undid the cuffs with the keys that were on the other side of the room.

"Rogue, love, what happened to you?" Y/n asked frantically helping Rogue stand up and walk to the kitchen.

"I'm fine, my dragon just doesn't like to be chained up."

"That's understandable."

Y/n then took the frying pan and wacked Rogue in his groin.

"That's for staying in my room all month and making me sleep on the couch." Y/n said.

"Holy Mavis! What was that for!?" Rogue yelled holding his family 

jewels.

"I told you, for staying in my room the entire month." Y/n said rolling her eyes.

"It's OUR room, so I have every right being in there as much as you do!" Rogue yelled raising his hand, about to hit Y/n.

Y/n closed her eyes and brought her arms up over her head waiting for the stinging sensation from being slapped, but it never came. Y/n opened one teary e/c eye, only to see Sting take the hit for her. Y/n's eyes widen.

'What? Why did Sting do that?' Y/n thought.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Rogue?! That's your girlfriend and mate- to- be!" Sting yelled now fighting Rogue. Sting threw a punch, Rogue tried to dodge it, but was too slow and got hit right in the face. Rogue stumbled back a bit, wide eyed. He shook his head like he was snapping out of something, then a look of confusion overcame his face.

"Sting? Y/n? What's going on? How did we get into the kitchen? And why dose my face hurt so much?" Rogue asked looking so confused as they all were in the kitchen, the two boys on the floor, of the cabin.

"You mean you don't remember anything?" Wendy asked now speaking up.

"No all I remember is Y/n asking me 'why not?' Then its all black. It felt like I was in an endless pit of darkness and someone else was moving my body." Rogue explained as the boys stood up.

"From the sounds of it, you could have very well of been possessed by something, or even worse... someone." Wendy explained, "Actually from what you said happen, was said in one of the books I have read a while ago."

"See this is one of the perks of being mated to a bookwork." Sting smiled and kissed his mates lips.

"Ew." Y/n yelled, "Not in the kitchen guys like geez!" She hid her face in Rogue's tummy. Rogue chuckled and petted her head.

"Its not that bad." Rogue mumbled.

"Yes it is." Y/n whined since she was really tired, sleeping on the ground sitting up was not comfy at all and then the stress over Rogue was finally catching up to her.

"Back to the problem at hand." Wendy said prying Sting off of her.

"If it was a dark guild, they are asking for an early war!" Sting said.

"No! That's what they want! They want to get us really mad so that the war will come earlier." Wendy said.

"Babe, they just possessed one of our strongest men." Sting growled.

.

.

.

"The war has already begun."