Dress shopping!!!

A/N: The picture above is Rachael's dress.

Rachael spent five days in recovery, but as soon as she was out she was trampled by all the girls from the guild, asking questions about how the wedding would be set up, they immediately took over and started planning it all out.

Gajeel walked over to his fiancé and chuckled smiling, "Gihehe, don't worry kitten they wont let it be anything but perfect."

"I know that, but its still nerve wracking to know what they might be planning secretly. I mean don't I still need a dress." Rachael explained.

Then Lucy ran up to the two and said, " Rachael come on, I'm taking you dress shopping!" And with that Lucy dragged the poor blonde away after a quick kiss with Gajeel, Wendy following close behind. Gajeel watched as the love of his life left with Lucy with admiration in his ruby red eyes, a tiny smile on his lips.

"Levy are you okay? Aren't you gonna help plan the wedding?" Kinana asked.

"Why would I help plan that freak's wedding?" Levy spat venom evident in her voice.

Gajeel with his excellent hearing heard this and growled at the bluenette.

"Don't you dare talk about her like that, you know nothing about her!" Gajeel seethed with rage. (Y/n) then walked up to him, she put a calming hand on his arm.

"Hey Gajeel." She cooed, adverting Gajeel's gaze towards her.

"Hmm, oh hey squirt, what's up?" Gajeel asked smiling at the short girl.

"Umm do you know where my sister went, I cant find her anywhere?" (Y/n) asked looking around the guild.

"Yeah you just missed her. She went with Lucy to go dress shopping. If you run, you could probably catch her." Gajeel explained.

"Thanks. Gajeel..."

"Yeah?" He questioned.

"Is Rachael mad at me?" (Y/n) pouted.

"Why would you think that?" Gajeel raised an eyebrow.

"Because I almost killed her." (Y/n) said.

"(Y/n), Rachael loves you no matter what happens. Your her sister and nothing is gonna change that, okay." Gajeel smiled.

(Y/n) nodded then ran out the door to catch up to her sister, but not after giving Gajeel a huge hug.

~~~~

"So what colour do you want?" Lucy asked.

"Well I was thinking blue." Rachael smiled.

"RACHAEL, RACHAEL!" (Y/n)'s voice called out to her sister. Rachael turned around and her smile widened.

"(Y/n) I'm glad you came, we're gonna need to find your maid-of-honour dress." (Y/n)'s eyes widened as a toothy grin danced on her face.

"ALRIGTH!" (Y/n) cheered.

"And we'll need to find you flower girl dress Wendy. And all the brides maids dresses." Rachael laughed as she walked into the wedding dress store.

~~~~

"How this one guys?" Rachael asked as she came out of the dressing room in a pink dress, everyone shook their heads. This went on for about two hours 'till Rachael came in a beautiful sky blue long flowing dress, everyone's eyes lit up and big smiles formed on their faces.

"PERFECT!" They all yelled.

"Great I'll take it!" Rachael squealed clapping her hands.

After shopping for the dress and accessories for the wedding, the wizards headed back to the guild to see how Erza and Mira were ding with planning, and so they could try their dresses on.

~~~~

By the time Mira, Erza, Lucy, and (Y/n) were done planning the whole wedding and even picked the day it would be held on, it was time to go home. Gajeel picked up a very tired Wendy and Rachael picked up a sleeping Pantherlily and went home. Carla trailing behind.

"The house is gonna be pretty quiet now that (y/n) moved out." Rachael sulked.

"Don't worry babe, Rogue would never hurt her. You have to remember they are gonna mate in half a month and want to be alone." Gajeel explained. Rachael nodded.

"I know but she's my baby sister Gaj, I raised her since I found her in a basket floating down the river she's all I had since my father left me seven years ago." Rachael cried.

"You have Wendy and me kitten, and once we get married in three day, then mate, we'll have kids of our own running around." Gajeel smiled kissing his fiancé's forehead then walked into their house.

Gajeel went and put Wendy in her room, since (Y/n) moved out it was now hers, he tucked her in as Carla got into her own bed in the corner and fell asleep, he kissed her forehead and walked out to the living room where Rachael was sitting reading a book. Gajeel sat down next to his blonde lover, pulled her into his lap making her drop her book, and began kissing her neck, nipping and sucking on her sweet-spot earning tiny moans from Rachael's lips.

"G-Gajeel what a-are you do-ing?" Rachael stuttered.

"I love you." Gajeel mumbled, his face still in Rachael's neck. The vibration of his voice sent chills down Rachael's back.

"We cant do this right now, Wendy is right over there." Rachael said climbing out of a pouting Gajeel's grip, picking up her fallen book.

"But baby giiiirl. I want you, and need you now." Gajeel whined.

"Well your just gonna have to wait three or four more days." Rachael said standing up, putting her hands on her popped out hips.

"Ugh, that's too long." Gajeel grumbled falling to the side on the couch.

"If you can handle a year without a mate, then you can handle a couple days." Rachael rolled her eyes as she walked into their shared room to get ready for bed. Gajeel walked in right behind her feeling tired himself.

As the two got changed Gajeel noticed a lot of scars on Rachael's back. He walked up behind her and traced them with the tip of his fingers.

"Did he do this to you?" Gajeel asked in a low voice.

"Yeah." Rachael whispered the reply.

"Baby girl I promise I'll kill him for you." Gajeel kissed Rachael's still bare shoulders, running kisses up and down her back, kissing every scar on the way down and up. He hugged her around the waist, rocking side to side.

"Come on lets go to bed Gajeel." Rachael said pulling on her tank-top and crawling into bed, wrapped in the blanket Gajeel gave her the first day they met. She couldn't help it, it was just so fuzzy, warm, soft, and it smelled just like Gajeel. She also still used the pillow too.

Gajeel pulled Rachael close to his chest as he crawled into bed with his mate-to-be.

"Good night kitten. I love you." Gajeel whispered, kissing Rachael's neck.

"I love you too Gaj. Night." Then the two fell asleep holding each other tightly.

A/N: Another chapter conquered, don't forget to comment what you think, and thanks so much guys for reading and see you next time!