Kidnapped

Y/n decided she was going to go to the back of the guild to practice her fighting when she noticed Levy sneaking off, so she decided to follow her to see where she was going.

Y/n was pretty quiet until she stepped on a stick. Levy turned around spotting the small h/c.

"What are you doing?" Levy asked.

"I... um... uh... HI!" Y/n squeaked.

"That's not an answer small fry." Levy crossed her arms.

Y/n then turned and ran for the guild, Levy chased after her.

"You're not going anywhere, but with me!" Levy said catching Y/n and dragging her away.

~Time skip~

"Where are we going?" Y/n asked for the tenth time that hour.

Levy stopped on a bridge.

"We're here." Levy said.

"I'm not aloud on bridges, Rachael says they're dangerous." Y/n said.

"Hmm, maybe you should learn to listen more often. Your curiosity gets you into quite the trouble. Isn't that right Cain?" Levy said. Y/n's eyes widened in horror, as the man that has ruined her's, Rachael's life, and now maybe even the guild member's lives, walked out into the open where Y/n and Levy could see.

"No, no, no, no, no, no!" Y/n mumbled backing away slowly, but Levy had a firm grasp on her wrist.

"Ah, Y/n, how very nice to see you again, how's your sister and her baby, healthy I hope, don't worry, I wont hurt the babe, I need it when it comes out, it will make the most strongest dragon slayer of all time because of its bloodline," Cain said with a snicker and an evil grin on his face, "But you on the other hand, I don't know." 

Y/n gulped scared for her life, then all of a sudden, she felt a pain on the back of her head, then everything went black.

//////

"Gajeel, we cant find Y/n anywhere, I'm worried, it's past eleven o'clock. She's not at home, or at ours, and she's not here either!" Rachael exclaimed holding her swelled up belly.

"Calm down babe, getting worked up is not good for the baby." Gajeel said trying to calm his wife down.

"I know Gaj, but this is Y/n we are talking about, she could be all the way on the other side of the world by now!" Rachael exclaimed.

Gajeel sweat dropped.

"I highly doubt that, but okay." Gajeel said patting Rachael's back as he helped the woman sit down before she hurt herself.

Just then Gray burst into the guild.

GUYS,THIS IS BAD! SOME WHITE HAIRED GUY HAS Y/N, THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF SHADDY LOOKING PEOPLE WITH HIM, AND LEVY IS WITH HIM AS WELL." Gray yelled.

"WHAT!" Everyone exclaimed standing up.

"Oh no," everyone looked to Rachael, "Did you say white hair?" Gray nodded.

"It's Cain, what an I going to do?" Rachael cried.

"THATS THE FINAL STRAW! THIS MAN HAS  HURT TOO MANY OF MY CHILDREN! WE GO TO WAR TOMORROW!" Makarov yelled standing on the bar table.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter is so short, don't worry the next one is really long, and everyone is finally going to war.
Comment what you guys think.