Comfort Love? And a fight

A/N: Pic is Rachael in her beast form that I drew just imagine the horns on it.

Wendy followed Rachael.

"Rach! Rach! Wait for me!" The little bluenette yelled.

Rachael stopped, and turned to look at Wendy, she then felt a weight on her belly, she looked down to see Wendy hugging her.

"Rachael, no one agrees with Levy, they all love you just the way you are." Wendy said looking up to the older mage. Rachael let a few tears of happiness fall.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes." Wendy replied, a little smile on her face.

"But I have ears and a tail of a wolf, Wendy she's right, I'm a freak." Rachael said letting a few more sad tears drip down her chin.

"No your not! They make you special. No one thinks that but Levy." Wendy stated wiping some of the tears away.

"Rachael... whoa you actually do have ears and a tail... COOL!!" (Y/n) jumped up onto her sister's back so she could pet her ears. She then jumped off, and asked the question Rachael had been dreading for years.

"Hey sis... what's a mate?" How do you know who your mate is? Rogues kinda cute." (Y/n) shot out question after question, but the one thing on Rachael's mind is the fact that (Y/n) thinks a boy, let alone another dragon slayer is cute.

(Y/n) ran back to the guild and started to poke Gajeel, yelling, "Cookies, where are the cookies!?"

"Get off me squirt." Gajeel grunted. (Y/n) looked at him funnily.

"Fine I'll go ask Rogue." (Y/n) pouted and walked off to find her crush. She turned around and walked right into him.

"Oh, Rogue, do you have any cookies? Can I have them?!" She asked bouncing on her heals.

"Sorry sunshine, I don't, but I can buy you some at the bar." Rogue suggested holding out his hand for her to take. (Y/n) blushed with a huge smile on her face and took his hand. The two walked to the bar (Y/n) had practically latched onto Rogue's arm. Natsu watched this interaction and growled.

"What the hell are those Sabers doing here?" Natsu growled out loud.

"Calm down Salamander, don't let your hormones get to you." Gajeel said.

"Your one to talk. As soon as you saw Rachael you made a mad dash to make a move on her." Natsu grunted.

"Well at least I didn't wus out like you did!" Gajeel shouted.

"Shut it metal head, I'm new to the whole mating season thing!" Natsu yelled, the two butting heads.

"That's not an excuse!" Gajeel retorted.

Just then Rachael shyly walked into the guild holding Wendy's hand. Gajeel walked over to Rachael and kissed her lips.

"Don't listen to Levy. You're beautiful just the way you are." Gajeel said then kissed her again, oblivious to the blonde, and bluenette glaring daggers at the couple.

"Here you go cutie." Rogue said giving (Y/n) some white chocolate chip cookies.

"Open your mouth." He did as he was told and (y/n) popped a piece of cookie in his mouth blushing. He closed his mouth and began to chew. Rachael saw this happen and growled.

"Come on I wanna show you something." Rogue said bringing (Y/n) outside. When they got outside Rogue put a blindfold on (Y/n)'s eyes and walked for a bit. When they stopped Rogue took off the blindfold. (Y/n) blinked letting her eyes adjust to the light. When she could see properly she saw the most beautifulest daisy meadow ever.