Ooo He Shouldn't Of Said That

"GAJEEL I WANT PICKLES IN GRAVY!" Rachael shouted from her spot on the couch.

"You want what?" Pantherlily asked disgusted.

"I'm craving dill pickles covered I gravy."(its actually really good especially with KFC gravy) Rachael explained.

Pantherlily wrinkled his nose and went back to looking after the egg since Rachael couldn't no more because of her pregnancy.

"Here you go kitten." Gajeel said as he handed a bowl of gravy with slices of dill pickles in it and a spoon.

"Thanks Gaj." Rachael smiled digging into her weird food dish, eating it all.

"I need to clean the house today, Y/n is coming over with the exceeds for dinner tonight." Rachael explained.

//// 

Y/n knocked on the door as Frosch, Casper, and Lector stood behind her. Y/n huffed and glared at the door.

"Oh hello Y/n, exceeds. Come in please." Pantherlily greeted in his battle form.

Y/n ran in and tackled Gajeel to the ground then went to hug her big sister.

"Hello little one, I'm your aunt Y/n." Y/n said to Rachael's tummy. Rachael watched wondering where she went wrong when raising Y/n.

"Rachael when is the baby coming?" Y/n asked looking up from her sister's swollen belly. She was now nine weeks pregnant, and she looked more like twenty weeks.

"In about seven more months Y/n." Rachael explained.

"Okay." Y/n pouted hoping it would come out faster.

/////

"Okay everyone, dinner is ready." Wendy called out as she walked into the dinning room carrying the food with her fathers help.

"Thank you hunny." Rachael smiled which made Y/n very happy. She was finally getting a family of her own just like she wanted when they were little.

*Flashback eleven years ago (Your POV)*

"Wachael!" I yelled running over to my sister who was sitting in the grass playing with her doll."

"What is it (cute N/n)?" She asked looking up.

"What's a famwy?" I asked sitting down next to her.

"It's what you, me, mum, and dad are." She explained.

"Do you wanna have a famwy like ours when you older?" I asked curious.

"Yeah I wanna have a loving mate and lots of kids." Rachael smiled looking off at nothing.

"Me too, me too!" I cheered bouncing up and down.

"You will when you're older sweetie." Rachael smiled again but even bigger this time.

*Flashback ended*

"Honey, stop eating so much." Gajeel said looking at his mate. Y/n and Wendy's eyes went wide as they ran for cover.

"Why?! You think I'm fat, don't you!?" Rachael cried.

"Well you are a bit big." Gajeel said.

"I'm pregnant with your kid! Not fat! You're a fucking jackass!" 

"If I'm such a fucking jackass, then why are you still with me?"

"I don't know! Maybe I shouldn't be with you!"

"Fine by me!"

Everyone's eyes went wide.

"Wendy pack your bags, we're leaving." Rachael cried.

"Yes mum." Wendy frowned, she picked up Carla and went to her room.

Gajeel stormed out of the house still fuming with Pantherlily flying close behind.

"Gajeel what is going on?" Lily asked.

"I knew I could never be loved, I knew I would screw this up!" Gajeel yelled starting to cry and punch a boulder.

"No ones perfect Gajeel." Lily said landing on Gajeel's shoulder.

"Rachael is." He mumbled.

"And yet you called her fat." Pantherlily sighed.

"I didn't mean anything by it."

"Don't tell me that, tell her before she's gone. I'm sure she hasn't gotten very far with YOUR baby inside her." Lily explained emphasizing on the your.

Gajeel took off running in the direction of the little house. He spotted Rachael, Wendy and Carla who was carrying Rachael's egg exit the house with Y/n and the rest of the exceeds.

"Rachael!" Gajeel shouted running up to his very pregnant wife.

"Gajeel?" She questioned, eye red and puffy from crying.

"Please don't leave me baby, I need you, I didn't mean any of the things is said, I was just frustrated. I'm so sorry that I hurt you, I love you so much." Gajeel said now crying on the ground.

Rachael carefully kneeled down and lifted her mate's head up and pulled him into a big hug.

"I know hunny, I know, just don't ever do it again." Rachael said rubbing her husbands back, and kissing his lips.

"I love you kitten." Gajeel said smiling.

"I love you too Gaj." Rachael replied smiling back, kissing him again, he kissed back.

"How bout I take Wendy and the exceeds for the rest of the night?" Y/n suggested.

"Thanks sis." And with that, Y/n left with Wendy, the egg, and the exceeds, while Gajeel carried Rachael inside their house for a love filled night.